NFL 2022: The Fall of the "Immunized" Aaron Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueStuff

Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
The new league year begins in just a few days.

2014 - Brady wins
2016 - Brady wins
2018 - Brady wins
2020 - Brady wins
2022 - ???

It's an even year...

Does Tom Brady, representing the old guard, maintain that stranglehold on the NFL and stop the uprising of the new crop of young superstars? Does the future have to wait, or has it arrived?

FKvqPovXwAIuj7V

Browns cut Jarvis Landry.

Mitch Trubisky says he's going to sign with the Steelers.

Quandre Diggs returns to Seahawks.

Panthers and Saints to meet with Deshaun Watson.

Jets, Jaguars, Bengals all made moves to strengthen their OL and protect their young passers.

If you can play, they will find a reason for you to stay. Except Aaron Hernandez and Kellen Winslow Jr.

Yep. Remember that Ray Rice originally got a two-game suspension for beating the shit out of his wife. Edit: And Ray Lewis almost certainly destroyed evidence and was complicit in a double homicide.

Last edited:

I have been pretty cool to the McDaniels/Ziegler hidings, but I have to say that the recent flurry of trades and FA signings have made me VERY happy. After Rodgers re-signed, I thought Adams’ return was assured. Wrong.

But I did read that Adams didn’t want to play under the tag. One of my fav Raider, TouTubers , who had also given up on getting Adams, posted last night that something might be happening.

Nothing is assured, but right now I feel like the Raiders really are putting themselves in a position to take that next step.

Watson to the Falcons seems like a sure thing. I know a lot of Falcons fans who have said they will straight up refuse to watch another game as long as he is on the team and I believe them.

Watson to the Falcons seems like a sure thing. I know a lot of Falcons fans who have said they will straight up refuse to watch another game as long as he is on the team and I believe them.

It was how I felt when it seemed like he was headed to Miami.

As a Texans fan, I can't wait for him to be gone. Whatever it is the Texans get for him is just gravy on top of getting him off the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back