News Next Arrowverse Crossover to Include Batwoman

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Enterprise is Great, May 17, 2018.

1. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

Oh, and given one of the most memorable Ollie-Barry-Kara moments in Crisis on Earth-X, I find it amusing that Oliver will now be able to say that he does have superspeed. :lol:

2. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Metallo I think. Yes, she is. it kind of looks like Thor's hammer.

3. Christopher

No, we've seen Metallo before, and he didn't look like that, IIRC. There's no chest plate for the kryptonite heart, for one thing. For what it's worth, Comic Book Resources calls it an unknown robot. They'd probably know if it were Metallo.

4. Tuskin38

Tuskin38 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Some posters on Reddit seem to think it's Amazo

Or possibly the Anti-Monitor

5. Marc

Marc Fleet Admiral Premium Member

Viewers in Canda could be royally screwed with the the broadcast of this year's cross-over.

The Flash isn't available on regular channels (cable or FTA), Supergirl isn't showing as new episode which means the only part available will be Pt 2 (Arrow).

6. Morpheus 02

Morpheus 02 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

i wonder if the person we are seeing as the Monitor...at least speaking in creepy talk, i wonder if that is actually the Anti-Monitor...

And while i don't think this is the Crisis on Infinite Earths, i think they sure are planting seeds for it...maybe if the DCFU actually collapses (or at least is just willing to sustain Wonder WOman, Aquaman and Shazam, who do not seem to have been named dropped yet in the Arrowverse), DC TV can fit in too.

Definitely not this year...but perhaps in the future the shows can merge (including Black Lightning)..i mean, c-'mon guys...all of these characters were ALL on the SAME earth for 2 generations. For me, the instamatic dimensioanl jumper seems to contrived...being in the same universe makes much more sense to me...even years later

7. Christopher

8. Ovation

Ovation Admiral Admiral

I, respectfully, hope nothing of the kind happens. I’m far more entertained and interested by the multiverse as it is now.

9. N-121973

N-121973 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Whilst Wonder Woman hasn't been explicitly name-dropped, Themyscira featured in a 3rd season Legends episode and though it doesn't count as it was a deleted scene, in the Flash pilot Barry apparently followed up some claims about a man talking to fish.

That's exactly what I was thinking of.

10. Christopher

You know, it's really weird now to look back at a time when superpowers in the Arrowverse were seen as unlikely and fanciful. When Arrow started out as this grounded, street-level, Nolan-Batman-esque urban-vigilante show, nobody could've predicted that within a few years we'd have a full-on comic-book universe with brightly costumed metahumans and time travel and parallel Earths and magic and alien invasions.

Tuskin38 likes this.
  11. Romulan_spy

Romulan_spy Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Nice full teaser trailer with new scenes:

CorporalCaptain likes this.
  12. Christopher

Our first look at Kate Kane out of costume, and she speaks too. Plus a glimpse of Reverse-Flash.

13. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Commodore Commodore

That robot appears to be gold in that new trailer. Which is the color Amazo was given in the Justice League cartoon.

14. DigificWriter

DigificWriter Vice Admiral Admiral

^ But, as pointed out, Amazo is a ship, not a robot, in the Arrowverse.

15. dahj

dahj Vice Admiral Admiral

Names aren't unique.
    There are like 12 Rorys in the Arrowverse(Mick Rory, Rory Regan, Rip "Rory" Hunter...) :p

16. DigificWriter

^ All four of the active Arrowverse shows have demonstrated that if a person or thing exists across the Multiverse, there will only be a few minor differences in terms of who or what that person or thing is.

Therefore, the Amazo is going to be a ship across all realities; the only thing that would change is the type of ship that it is, what it was used for, and possibly who owns it.

17. Christopher

And currently two series-regular Noras, West-Allen and Darhk.

18. dahj

This makes zero sense.
    Less than zero even.

19. DigificWriter

^ It makes perfect sense because it's the ruleset that has been established for how the Arrowverse's internal Multiverse works.

20. dahj

I wasn't even mentioning the multiverse, merely pointing out a rather simple real life fact that names are not unique so no, that makes no sense.

As for your alleged "ruleset" I'd point out now that makes even less sense since people and things demonstrably don't have the same names across the multiverse, like Black Siren and Black Canary, or Supergirl and Overgirl are doppelgangers with different names, and Barry Allen ('90s Flash) and Barry Allen(2010s Flash), and Green Arrow being Oliver(E-1) and Robert(E-2) Queen, which are examples of same-named but different people... so whichever way you look at it it's not a rule. :shrug: