NBA 2018-19: Does the Least-ern Conference Have avChance?

Discussion in 'Sports and Fitness' started by Captain Clark Terrell, Sep 29, 2018.

1. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Vice Admiral Admiral

Well, Celts sure went out with a whimper. After Milwaukee responded in game 2, Kyrie shut down and they couldn’t figure out how to play as a cohesive unit again.

Would be so awesome if Houston knocked out the basketball evil empire.

2. BlueStuff

BlueStuff Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Warriors again. Yawn.

3. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Vice Admiral Admiral

Another boring-ass finals. Maybe if enough people tune out the NBA will get the message about league parity.

4. gblews

gblews Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The only way Finals' ratings will suffer is if for some reason, the Warriors DON"T get to the Finals. I'm sure Adam Silver is praying that Toronto/Portland, or Denver/Philly DOESN"T happen.

The Warriors definitely showed that they are still a cut above everyone else. If there are no additional injuries and they get KD and maybe Boogie back, I don't see much standing between them and a 3-Peat.

Most of the teams I wanted to see eliminated from the playoffs have gone down, Jazz, Rox, Spurs. and of course, the Celts. Still waiting to see TRaps and Sixers go down.

Hoping for a Bucks/Dubs Finals. KD versus Giannis should be great.

5. Alidar Jarok

Alidar Jarok Everything in moderation but moderation Moderator

I think the Raptors/Bucks series will do better than expected after the hype of the ending of the Sixers-Raptors series. I mean, it won't be Philadelphia-Boston because we're talking about a midwest team and a Canadian team, but I think people will tune in to see Kawhi and Giannis.

Jim Klag likes this.
  6. gblews

Kawhi vs Giannis = Winner!

7. BlueStuff

BlueStuff Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

New Orleans Pelicans land the number 1 overall pick against the odds, and with it the right to select much-hyped Zion Williamson.

8. Jim Klag

Jim Klag Fleet Captain Premium Member

My guess is they will either deal the pick or Anthony Davis. If not, they will select one of the two top guards - Morant or Barrett.

9. gblews

Pleasantly shocked that my Lakers somehow sneaked not the No. 4. I was so convinced we'd stay at #11 that I didn't bother even watching. Our need is at center, but when you draft this high, you take best player regardless of need.

So I'm hoping for Darius Garland, a scoring point guard who can get his own shot, or forward De'Andre Hunter who is a 3 and D guy.

Knicks fans freaking out they didn't get Zion. Lately, it seems, the team with the worst record has stayed at #1. Not this year.

10. Borgminister

Borgminister Admiral Moderator

Hope Portland can defend home court, but I doubt it.