Game Name That Star Trek CHARACTER

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by NovaStar, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Dale Sams

Dale Sams Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Gotta be android Kirk from WALGMO

Edit: Nahhhh....Im changing my answer to Deela.

Methuselah Flint likes this.
  2. Phaser Two

Phaser Two Commodore Premium Member

Your world of starship captains doesn't admit guesses. It isn't fair.

Don't make a game of it, Fleet Captain!

3. Phaser Two

1. It's not really clear if I'm lying.
    2. Did I know those folks were going to be there?
    3. Even assuming I did, wasn't it nice of the strange man to make sure I dealt with said persons?
    4. Spinning.
    5. I directly interact with two of the strangers, one at the end and briefly.
    6. If I was in fact completely lying, the main stranger I interact with doesn't seem to have minded, to his credit.
    7. My attire is quite different from the others for whatever reason.
    8. If #1 and #6 are interpreted to my debit, then I'm a bit of a chip off the old block, although I seem to have a different approach.
    9. #8 should have narrowed it down to about three characters, all similar in appearance to some extent. Of these, I spent by far the most, uh, quality time with the leader of the aliens.
    10. Folks . . . chip. Off. The. Old. Block. Or, if you prefer, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If there was any evidence of trees or even fruit, that is, or the room for them for that matter.

4. Henoch

Henoch Glowing Globe Premium Member

I'll bite. Akuta?

5. Phaser Two

[demonstrates piece of fruit splitting]

6. Phaser Two

3. Even assuming I did, wasn't it nice of the strange man to make sure I dealt with said persons?
    4. Spinning.
    6. If I was in fact completely lying, the main stranger I interact with doesn't seem to have minded, to his credit.
    8. If #1 and #6 are interpreted to my debit, then I'm a bit of a chip off the old block, although I seem to have a different approach.
    9. #8 should have narrowed it down to about three characters, all similar in appearance to some extent. Of these, I spent by far the most, uh, quality time with the leader of the aliens.
    10. Folks . . . chip. Off. The. Old. Block. Or, if you prefer, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If there was any evidence of trees or even fruit, that is, or the room for them for that matter.
    11. No apparent space.
    12. But enough to put together a really curious project.

7. ItsGreen

ItsGreen Captain Captain

Mother Horta?
    Lenore (Conscience of the King)?

8. Henoch

Sarek of Vulcan?
    1. Hiding his heart aliment.
    etc.

9. Phaser Two

NO GUESSED U

[utterly deranged nodding while holding a phaser and pointing to #9 to self-identify as one of the other two in that clue]

He would not have guessed of it openly!

10. Phaser Two

4. Spinning.
    11. No apparent space.
    13. Not Lenore Karidian but someone who otherwise fits #9 . . . as well as the other clues . . . .
    14. Not a mark on me.

11. Dale Sams

oh...oh ohhhhh Odona....auto parts.

If it is her i feel stupid, and if it isnt...i feel stupid.

12. Henoch

Odona? We are looking for a offspring of another

You beat me to it by mere seconds... good job.

13. Phaser Two

[​IMG]

Yes! Good job, Dale Sams! It's Odona. Who, along with Deela, are Kirk's most intriguing love interests in Star Trek (on screen only in the series, so that excludes Carol) AFAIC. And who seems put out that it took 14 clues; just look at her. :biggrin: ;)

She was apparently in on it . . . I mean she had to be . . . but did she know the full plan? Unclear.

Seems genuinely surprised by the appearance of the Gideons outside the viewport.

This refers to the hilarious moment where Kirk comforts Odona from the eerie sight of all the Gideons outside the viewport by holding her in such a way that *she* shields *him* from the sight.

4. Spinning.

Her entrance.

Odona is unconscious when Spock enters. But she does interact with McCoy in an exchange of lines in sickbay at the very end. So It's just Kirk and McCoy with whom she interacts directly, at least that we see.

Kirk certainly isn't too distressed with her at the end.

She isn't dressed in the head to toe coverings seemingly sported by all of the other non-council Gideons. Hm, wonder why not?

If Odona was lying, as seems likely, she had a much different attitude and approach than her pop.

The others: Lenore and Droxine, alien women whose fathers are also depicted on screen. (I guess Lenore might have been human.)

Trying to focus on being different from one's father here.

11. No apparent space.

Except in the council chamber, of course.

The Gideons had enough space to build the Enterprise replica, however. Probably a hologram, which at least takes care of the thoroughly entertaining MOG's chief plot hole while leaving several others undisturbed.

13. Not Lenore Karidian but someone who otherwise fits #9 . . . as well as the other clues . . . .

We were getting closer . . . .

14. Not a mark on me.

Next clue would have been: I'm a biped humanoid alien woman with blonde hair. :bolian::beer:

Thanks for the guesses, everyone! Enjoyed it. Captain Dale Sams . . . nice job! You have the conn.

Henoch and Methuselah Flint like this.
  14. Dale Sams

1. His doppelganger is 'the man in front of the man'

15. Methuselah Flint

Methuselah Flint Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Lester in Kirk's body?

16. Henoch

Mister Atoz?
    1. Kirk and Atoz himself calls the doppelgängers, "replicas".

17. Dale Sams

Not Lester, and not Atoz but....

2. By remarkable coincidence I hadn't thought of, Mr. Atoz has a doppelganger much like our subject does. But its not Atoz's doppelganger.

18. Methuselah Flint

Methuselah Flint Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Garth? He morphs into Kirk, in front of Kirk.

19. ItsGreen

ItsGreen Captain Captain

Mr. Hengist/Jack the Ripper

20. Henoch

Captain Pike?
    1. The Talosians create a faux-Pike for Vina.
    2. Faux-Pike is only real as long as the Talosians keep up the illusion for Vina. The real Pike rides off into the sunset.

Phaser Two likes this.