Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Farscape One, Nov 11, 2018.
You are sucked through a subspace vacuole to Trekkie Hell, which involves having to repeatedly watch "Spock's Brain", "Sub Rosa", "Profit and Lace", "Threshold", and "A Night in Sickbay" for the rest of eternity.
10. The John Connor problem, or "how did this whole thing start, anyway?"
You are booted back to the 16th century. Watch out for smallpox.
11. One hell of a power failure.
12. "I am a hostage."
"TIME AND AGAIN"... has to be. Janeway said that when she was at the entrance to the place.
1. Janeway mentions the Prime Directive...
2. ...and orders Tom not to warn the people.
3. The clothes worn by the locals are shades of yellow and orange and brown.
4. The guard with the gun (a Calico M960) fires 14 times in the air. Not really a problem since the gun holds 50.
5. The boy is small, but proves to be a problem.
6. If the planet never blew, Voyager never approached it... but Voyager (inadvertently) are the ones who blew it up. How?
8. Janeway dies a total of 17 times over the series. Pretty sure this was death #1.
9. Voyager's rescue attempt barges into the wrong place at the wrong time.
10. If the Terminator never went back in time, Kyle Reese never went, and John Connor never existed... you see the parallel.
11. A failure at a power plant incinerates a planet.
12. Yup, Janeway said that.
You're up, Farscape.
Thank you. I'll come up with one later.
1. We did a lot already.
"Alice". The crew rebuilt a lot of shuttles if they have a full complement, plus Tom did a lot of work fixing up the ship.
You fly into a gravity well and are destroyed.
2. Typical rudeness.
Apologies for the absence. Two new clues...
3. A crushing defeat.
4. Not bad odds.
5. A want that never really gets fulfilled.
Before and After?
A lot has happened at the beginning. Janeway and B'Elanna die in an encounter (that's crushing). Kes has a good chance at life extension. And, the Doc has a name (a want that never really gets fulfilled).
Interesting analysis, but you go so far back in time that you cease to exist.
Scientific Method. Don't know about the others but they had like a 1/16 chance to escape that maneuver.
Your crew dies in experiments.
6. Too good of a workout.
7. Sealed fate.
Sealed fate, sealed fate, hmmmm... "Coda"?
Separate names with a comma.