Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Farscape One, Nov 11, 2018.
The Vidiian phage begins devouring your organs...
3. One predicament, two very different reactions.
No answers... you all get massive panic attacks from Neelix-level nihiliphobia.
4. Kathryn undressed.
You are punished by the ancestral spirits for your mistake.
5. Clockwork teamwork.
An armed photon torpedo silently materializes right under your chair.
6. Kathryn the entomologist.
Arghhh, I knew that last one was too obvious. Congratulations.
1. Although Tuvok was captain, he did not change uniform color or rank insignia.
2. Dissension in the ranks on Voyager, pretty obvious.
3. Kathryn sought a cure, Chakotay sought to build a home.
4. The bathtub.
5. The fight with the Vidiian ships, Tuvok gave out precise rapid sequence marching orders.
6. Kathryn was catching insects to search for a cure.
You're up, then.
I'm going to skip this round. I'm feeling more like guessing than giving clues. Besides, a lot has been going on lately, and I was rather slow in clue giving last round. I don't want to make the game less enjoyable due to me being tardy with clues.
Someone else can take my turn.
Too bad, you did good clues and better punishments. I'll give it a day or three, see if we can get someone else to come in.
If nobody else picks it up by tomorrow I’ll start one.
Go ahead. It's been weeks, and no one else has done one.
Clue 1. Didn't happen recently
The Vaadwaur were in stasis long before the episode.
You have blown up 29th century Earth and unleashed ancient warlords.
Damn, I hate it when that happens.
How about "11:59"?
You have been disappointed that the real history didn't live up to your family stories.
Clue 2. A warning.
The planet was damaged 20 years ago, and the automated message at the start.
You have convinced the audience dying in a dream kills you with fear.
Separate names with a comma.