Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Farscape One, Nov 11, 2018.
Return To Grace? (The follow up episode)
No grace for you.
"CIVIL DEFENSE" is correct! To explain...
1. A case of bad gas... the program sent deadly gas to Sisko's location.
2. Good programming... the counter-insurgency program was done well, considering how it progressed level by level. And if not for that last second routibg to the shields, it would have been foolproof.
3. Some people do not need cover... Garak didn't need to take cover from the repliphaser in Ops.
4. A useful tool... O'Brien needed a tool to open the panel, so Sisko dismantled a handle to use as a tool.
5. A new place... we never saw ore processing before.
6. Well timed upgrade... the shields were upgraded in time for the last plan to work.
7. Limited access... Garak's code can only open the door he is at, but a forcefield activates immediately afterward.
8. Integrity can be dangerous... Quark tells Odo his integrity will get them both killed since the force fields are keeping them in.
9. The parent does not know... O'Brien tells Jake his dad said to stay out of the crawlway, but Jake says he won't tell if O'Brien doesn't.
10. Home can be dangerous... Bashir says after 3 years he thinks of DS9 as home.
11. Someone is annoyed by someone else's voice who enjoys hearing their own voice... Sisko tells O'Brien he never realized how much Dukat's voice annoyed him.
Your turn, mlbach.
Thanks! That was a tough one. And who doesn’t hate Dukat’s voice?
First clue: Sorry. Not sorry.
A Man Alone?
Clue 2: Late night awakening.
IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT?
Sisko feels remorse but also says he will live with it, and he says bad news invariably comes in the middle of the night, which happened when he got the news about Betazed falling to the Dominion.
Interesting guess, but no.
Clue 3: Bringer of bad news.
Good guess, but no.
Clue 4: A very handy tool.
Clue 5: Once again, Dukat is being an annoying a$$hat.
Wrongs Darker Than Death Or Night
Good guess, but no.
Clue 6: A father’s love.
So close, but no.
Clue 7: No food should be that color.
Separate names with a comma.