Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Farscape One, Nov 11, 2018.
Rocks and Shoals?
Children of Time?
Both guesses are wrong. Sorry for the late reply, I didn't realize I missed this thread in my updates.
5. A cook.
You are punished by the Link.
Bump for a clue summary and new clue?
Clues thus far...
1. A personal trio.
2. Really making good use of very little.
3. A nebula.
4. Secret admiration.
5. A cook.
6. A form of dance.
Can't fit all the clues yet but giving it a shot 'You Are Cordially Invited'?
You got it! It is indeed "WALTZ"! Here are the explanations...
1. A personal trio... Kira, Damar, and Weyoun are figments in Dukat's head.
2. Really making good use of very little... Sisko uses a tine from a fork to fashion a tool and fix the beacon.
3. A nebula... The Honshu was a Nebula class ship.
4. Secret admiration... 'Damar' tells Dukat that Sisko secretly admires him.
5. A cook... Dukat makes soup for Sisko.
6. A form of dance... This refers to the episode title, as well as the word sparring between Sisko and Dukat.
Your turn, catsuit.
Sons of Mogh
"RULES OF ACQUISITION"?
When Rom walks in to see Quark and screams when the guy is trying to kill him.
At a loss for wittiness at the moment, so feedback is as follows: no, no, and no.
Clue #2: important breakthrough
Farscape One—are you sure you don’t mean: Necessary Evil?
Yes, "NECESSARY EVIL". Sorry, had a brain fart.
Not necessary for me to change the feedback (no).
The daughter did not return.
Separate names with a comma.