Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Farscape One, Nov 11, 2018.
A lot of the clues fit for...
Yes! Well done. I thought that one might give it away.
I was going to do a bonus clue soon, that all the previous clues were in the same order that they happened in the episode.
Clue 7: It wouldn't hurt to leave the forcefield on a little longer.
Joran pretends to be Sisko so that Jadzia lowers the forcefield.
Clue 6: Good thing the brush is for somebody else.
Quark is brushing Jadzia's hair...and he has none.
Clue 5: There's not much point if it's relaxing.
Miles basically tells Nog that the stress test needs to be stressful.
Clue 4: Almost everyone is enthusiastic.
Everyone except Quark accepts to take part.
Clue 3: Off-screen chemistry.
Jadzia and Leeta are bestest buds even though they only met for about ten seconds prior to this.
Clue 2: School didn't help before, but maybe this time?
Nog is planning on six wheels of summer classes so that he can get into the Academy.
Clue 1: First, stand up.
Nog shuts off the holosuite and falls on his ass.
Thanks! The pieces were coming together, but that last one was the clincher.
1. First time it appears.
2. You'd think it takes longer.
No guesses? Okay, two more clues.
3. Only one difference.
4. Them? Really?
You exist here... inside an incorrect answer.
5. Mistaken identity.
Trials and Tribble-ations
You did not become your own great grandfather.
New clue later today.
6. No middle.
Your young Jem'Hadar went on a killing spree.
A Man Alone
In an ironic twist, your clone killed you.
New clue later this morning.
My apologies. I forgot about this thread.
Here are 2 new clues...
7. A different sleeping arrangement.
8. Sort of big.
She thought Bashir was an Andorian
Sisko and Jake sleep in hammocks
"EXPLORERS" is indeed correct! Here are the explanations...
1. First time it appears... Sisko's goatee first appears here. Also the first time we see a Bajoran solar ship, which we see next season.
2. You'd think it takes longer... Sisko built, by hinself, a solar ship. In episode time, it seems like weeks. One person, building a spaceship solo, THAT fast? Excellent episode from start to finish, but that was one thing that raised an eyebrow.
3. Only one difference... Sisko built the ship exactly as the Bajorans did theirs, except for the gravity generator.
4. Them? Really?... Dukat tells Sisko the Maquis may attack him as a ridiculous reason why not to do the trip. Sisko, of course, basically laughs at this.
5. Mistaken identity... Dr. Lense thought Bashir was an Andorian for all those years.
6. No middle... O'Brien tells Bashir he is not an in between guy. People either love or hate him.
7. A different sleeping arrangement... Hammocks are used in the solar ship, which is something rarely seen, if ever, in the franchise.
8. Sort of big... The ship has a lot of surface area, but very little mass.
Your turn, mlbach.
I’ll have to think of an episode and clues...
Clue 1: A dead ringer.
"THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS"?
Jennifer looks exactly like Ben's wife, though personalities are different.
Separate names with a comma.