Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Farscape One, Nov 11, 2018.
In the Pale Moonlight?
You were killed as part of a secret plot to get your government involved on a war.
You were killed by Odo.
1. Not in the mood today.
2. The same, but different.
3. Destroying can save lives.
4. As far as we know, a one of a kind.
5. A difficult adjustment.
6. A ship with some modifications.
7. An explanation is apparently needed.
8. An old habit.
9. A random bit of technobabble heard here is used again in the next two aired episodes.
10. The events of this episode are referenced in a later season.
11. Mission failed, sort of.
12. Silver does not come out looking golden.
13. Not killing for pleasure, but because it is necessary.
14. I didn't let you forget this.
15. A controversial place to work.
You were surgically altered to look like a resistance leader's daughter.
Sacrifice of Angels
You lost your station.
New clue later in the afternoon.
16. This target will be taken care of first.
The Darkness and the Light?
Second Skin (previously posted)
Those aren’t clues, no2catsuitkira, those are snarky replies to guesses.
Okay. Guess I don´t know how this works yet. Will keep observing.
You were declared guilty and targeted for death.
New clue in the late morning.
Who Mourns For Morn?
You got worthless gold instead of a win.
Two new clues...
17. This group of people struggles at first.
18. Not a good file.
I wonder at this point... what's the record of clues for a single episode? I know mine was the previous one I did, which was 17. Did anyone else make more for an episode?
I think this is a record
Your disease starts to quicken.
19. We must remain hidden.
Separate names with a comma.