Spoilers MY ADVENTURES WITH SUPERMAN Review Thread

SO...That was fun.

Kara's been brainwashed by Brainiac! And used to destroy whole planets!

Loved the ending with Jimmy, Brain, and Monsieur Mallah to the rescue!

Jeeze, I know the show likes to reference anime, but Kara’s outfit was identical to Android 18’s
There are a lot of Dragon Ball references in this. Even the latest comic of this show pays homage to it.
sxdbz-1718732386431.jpg

I think you're probably right. My question is why just Metropolis? I get that it's Superman's home base, but isn't the rest of the world in danger too?

On a side note, after I watched this week's episode, I watched the new Suicide Squad cartoon. It's not bad, but it's only in Japanese. I wonder why they didn't dub it. :confused:

Ooooh! Well, I'll probably miss it. I just cancelled all my streaming subscriptions to save a bit of money ($56 a month) so I only have until they run out this month.

True it was a "mindscape" instead of the real world, but it was so sweet to see Lois have powers equal to Clark's, blocking Jor-El's punch, then punching him in turn and able to fly alongside Clark!

The main character is already basically Superboy, how much younger can they go? When "Superman" is already basically a Gen Z stereotype in the show, I guess that Superboy is going to be an even worse one? How much more "middle aged men writing for basically teenage characters" can this show get?

Back