Contest: ENTER Misc Avatar Contest: The Emerald Isle

Avro Arrow

Vice Admiral
St. Patrick's day is coming up this week, so for this contest, let's turn our attention to Ireland!

Your entry for this contest can be either an image of something in or from Ireland (including landscape/scenery), or an image of an Irish person. For this contest, we are looking at the island of Ireland as a whole, so your image can be something from either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.

Standard avatar contest rules apply: image must be no more than 200 x 200 pixels and 1 MB. All entries must be SFW, and no media images. Each person may enter up to two avatars. Please identify the subject of your image. The contest will be open for about a week.

Have fun! :techman:

6zWsxSe.jpg

Comics writer Garth Ennis, co-creator of Preacher, The Boys, DC's Hitman, and Crossed, with celebrated runs on Judge Dredd, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Dan Dare, and The Punisher

vsI7y5B.jpg

The legend of Oisín and Niamh of Tír na nÓg

Will not have time to make the jpg's till tonight.. :( and you posted the ending tomorrow yesterday... So.. I'm out.. NP I will vote.. :)

Will not have time to make the jpg's till tonight.. :( and you posted the ending tomorrow yesterday... So.. I'm out.. NP I will vote.. :)

I'm willing to wait a day if it means a little more competition. :) I don't usually post the poll until later anyway, so you go ahead and make your entries tonight... if they are done when I'm on later, then I will go ahead and post the poll, but if they are not done, then I will wait and post the poll Wednesday night instead.

It's my own fault anyway... I usually give two days warning, but forgot to post it when I originally planned! :)

Only just seen this so too late to enter. Trim Castle all the way because my dad is from Trim so I know it well. Braveheart was filmed in the town and my cousin Áine was one of the extras.

Another interesting fact about Trim is that it used to host the radio station Atlantic 252 and I visited the studio when the DJ Jo King was on air.

Last edited:
Back