Contest: ENTER Misc. Avatar Contest: Anyone for Tennis?

Kai "the spy"

Admiral
Admiral
The FIFA World Cup has started. Therefore, I decided that this contest will be about something I have an active distaste for, sport. Yes, I've been boycotting most sporting events for all my life, so not just now that it's cool. But for lack of interest, rather than a political position.

Anyway, this is about sports. Your entry, or entries, should depict some sporting activity, whether it be professional or recreational. Any sport will do (though I reserve the right to decide whether something debatable is a sport or not, e.g. Pub Quizzes are not a sport). I would completely exclude E-sports, that would fall under gaming and should rather be subject for its own contest in the future.

As per usual, entries should not be larger than 200x200 pixels and/or 1 Mb in data, and definitely should be safe for work. You may enter up to three avatars.

vrR8rQ5.gif

Golf

BIFHEpw.gif

Caber tossing

tVPXvU9.jpg

Table football

Bed racing. Apparently, this is a thing.
dZvlOf5.jpg

eta:
Cheese Rolling. This is basically rolling a wheel of cheese down the steepest hill you can find, and hurling your body down the cliff after it, trying to be the first one down the hill who isn't dead.
9otoXre.gif

Last edited:
I found another GIF, but I think I'll use your version of that one. In order to get the other one down to 1B, it ended up really grainy. Thank you.
Showjumping
ccLCEzw.gif

Back