• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Spoilers Marvel Cinematic Universe spoiler-heavy speculation thread

What grade would you give the Marvel Cinematic Universe? (Ever-Changing Question)


  • Total voters
    196
This Trailer is the best look at the series yet, but it's making me really wish that I'd thought to rewatch Age of Ultron as part of my Prep for the show.
I might try to get it in either this weekend or next weekend. If not then I did actually read up on Ultron this morning. Still, Age of Ultron came out 11 years ago. It's been quite a while.

As for the trailer, this looks really good.
 
Ah, you are also watching our military bestie? XD
Basic Wit I don’t know, but my watch list full enough with reactors atm. :)
Oh! Also Camilla's Corner and LucyJRobyn! :lol:

I watch a lot of MCU reactors. Have a lot of time in my hands right now. :(

Camilla is a fairly new reactor in general, and just did Age of Ultron a few weeks ago. Lucy is trying to catch up on the MCU so she can watch Doomsday in the theater. I guess I can respect that, but following her journey the entire way and then not seeing her reaction to Doomsday will be a disappointment.
 
For those who haven't seen WandaVision, it seems as Marvel is apparently posting the entire first season on youtube. The first three episodes have gone up in the last couple of hours. It doesn't really seem likely that they would post some episodes and not the whole thing because VisionQuest is the series they're trying to sell to new subscribers.
 
Oh! Also Camilla's Corner and LucyJRobyn! :lol:

I watch a lot of MCU reactors. Have a lot of time in my hands right now. :(

Camilla is a fairly new reactor in general, and just did Age of Ultron a few weeks ago. Lucy is trying to catch up on the MCU so she can watch Doomsday in the theater. I guess I can respect that, but following her journey the entire way and then not seeing her reaction to Doomsday will be a disappointment.
Oh, I watch Lucy, too.
Funnily enough I found her channel through her Minecraft Let’sPlay.
Her Marvel reactions are good but sadly she edits them so heavily to avoid copyright issues that sometimes it’s just her face without any sound or even picture at all.
 
Every since I watched Infinity War the first time, I've always think of "The Lottery" by Shirley Jackson, but while watching the film tonight (in preparation for Endgame: Encore tomorrow!), I found myself thinking of "The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas" by Ursula K. Le Guin. The thought came to mind during Thanos' discussion about sacrifice to young Gamora, and while it's not a straight reference, I found the thematic undertones strikingly similar in the moment.

Or maybe it's just because I have Le Guin in my head because I'm reading Lavinia right now.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top