Contest: ENTER March 2021 Art Challenge: Time is Relative

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by BorgMan, Mar 7, 2021.

1. BorgMan

BorgMan Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

[​IMG]

Of all the rules and regulations in Starfleet's charter, the Temporal Prime Directive might be its most elusive one. Where did it come from? When did it come from? Well, my dear challengers, when you choose to accept this assignment, it's up to you to show your audience the inner workings of the Federation Timefleet! Guardian of Forever being a Federation temporal station? Sure. A battle between the Federation and the Na'kuhl? Why not. The signing of the Temporal Accords? Show away! Time is Relative in this month's challenge anyway...

As usual, these rules apply for this contest (from the Art Challenge Guidelines):
    • the artwork you submit should be created during the month of the challenge
    • only one final image can be submitted (although it may contain multiple views)
    • your final entry should be posted in this thread (although dedicated WIP threads are appreciated)

Santaman, Finn, Starscape and 4 others like this.
  2. Finn

Finn Bad Batch of TrekBBS Admiral

I'll try to participate. It has been a while and I have a long spring break upcoming.

Atolm, BorgMan and Michael like this.
  3. BorgMan

BorgMan Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Not sure if I can finish up. My new components came in and my company's buyer decided to split things up, so it's a bit of a rough period. But you never know...

4. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

5. Atolm

Atolm Commodore Commodore

6. Starscape

Starscape Commodore Fan Art Challenge Winner

Most of the month I've been fixated on an idea for this challenge that I just couldn't get to work. But inspiration struck for a last minute backup entry:

[​IMG]

publiusr, Santaman, Atolm and 7 others like this.
  7. Rekkert

Rekkert Fleet Captain Premium Member

Here's my entry, the beginning of 'Yesterday's Enterprise' as seen from the bridge of the Enterprise-C.

[​IMG]

Albertese, Santaman, Atolm and 4 others like this.
  8. Santaman

Santaman Vice Admiral Admiral

Nice work everyone.:mallory: