Ladies... * * Kirk or Spock? * * Who is sexier?

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by ALF, Jun 3, 2009.

?

Who is the sexier Star Trekker?

1. Chris Pine as Kirk!

80 vote(s)
    52.3%
  2. Zachary Quinto as Spock!

73 vote(s)
    47.7%
  1. Jeri

Jeri Vice Admiral Admiral

Cassy, there's a thread about whether Kirk should be a vampire in the next movie. Yours sounds like a big improvement! :lol:

2. Cassy4

Cassy4 Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Thanks, I think. Star Trek and Twilight shall never mix... that would be the end to all sanity. I think I'd boycott the next movie

3. Vicki

Vicki Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I love their interviews. They really play off each other. Much fun. Also an interesting look into how they analyze the process of acting.

Have you seen the great interview on Quinto's website? He's got it titled the "bromance" interview :)

4. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I can't find it on his website, but maybe you mean this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hBbAqRV_uc
    It was titled "BROMANCE, Kirk, Spock and Blunty - Zachary Quinto & Chris Pine Star Trek Stars" by the interviewer, who posted it at his YT channel. I'm guessing that Zach linked to it on his website?

5. Vicki

I think Pine comes across as more serious, and Quinto is a little goofier and dresses dorkier. So yeah, me too.

Pine is the first actor I've ever heard answer a multiple choice question by saying "the latter."

6. DevilEyes

I've seen Zach act goofy in photos and other videos etc., but in their interviews together, Chris is the one who's usually being a lot goofier.

7. Vicki

I found it. Here's the link. It is that one.

http://www.zacharyquinto.com/news/2009/05/video-the-quinto-pine-bromance-interview.html

8. DevilEyes

Yeah, it's the same video. The interviewer (called "Blunty") called it "BROMANCE, Kirk, Spock and Blunty".

9. Yeoman Randi

Yeoman Randi Vice Admiral Admiral

*snort* Well, i'm afraid i outdid you. I tracked down all but 2 of his movies since seeing ST. They all pretty much sucked, but he was really good in them, although i could be prejudiced! I even tracked down Surrender Dorothy" which i believe was a tv movie. He played a gay man in that one, and for a brief moment in time i was truly afraid i had fallen for someone who plays for the other team.

Not that theres anything wrong with that! But talk about unavailable!

Anyway, the Blind Dating one you mentioned wasnt half as bad as the rest of them. He was like, in every scene...so you can't go wrong with that one! Smokin' Aces was a halfway decent movie in my opinion...and he was almost unrecognizeable as a whacked out killer. It definitely proved to me that the guy has some acting chops!

10. Jeri

Jeri Vice Admiral Admiral

trekgirl, I'm impressed! :lol: I've had the TiVo scouting DirecTV and picked up a couple. I got Smokin' Aces and Princess Diaries 2 so far. CSI: Miami is coming up soon. I have those Miami season sets, and I've seen that ep; but didn't know who he was back then. His character was chilling. He was hilarious in Smokin' Aces and gorgeous in Princess. Chris is a talented guy. When you get private messaging here, send me PM about what you found. I was going to PM you, but you don't have it yet.

Vicki, I put my eyes out watching clips, so pretty sure I've seen that one. I remember the blind fellow in clips, too.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  11. Cassy4

Cassy4 Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

:lol: "The brainwashing thread" that's a good name for it! Me too, I was intrigued by this thread because I thought Kirk and Spock in character were very interesting. :adore: Now I've rented the first season of Heroes to fuel my new ZQ obsession. Though I like to think it wasn't so much the brainwashing here but the natural charm and good looks of Zachary that started it for me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2009
  12. Crusher Disciple

Crusher Disciple Admiral Admiral

I really didn't get any fuzzy feeling from Spock. I only discovered how awesome, funny, talented, professional and hot Quinto is through his interviews. I'm very impressed with him, and, of course, he's VERY easy on the eyes. :D