Kes Offers Pity Sex

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Boy Wonder, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeZhang

JoeZhang Vice Admiral Admiral

I think it's partly the clothes and look of the character - Kes is dressed like a child and has a haircut like a little girl, while Neelix seems to be wearing a coat made out of an old blanket and has a nose that seems to resemble the end of a penis.

2. Michael

Michael Good Bad Influence Moderator

No really, they don't.

Wow, your knowledge of how women work is incredible. Please tell us more!

3. Boy Wonder

Boy Wonder Lieutenant

NCC, my university lecturer, who is infintiely more qualified not to mention various texts disagree with you.

Back to discussing Kes and Neelix. Look what turned up on LCARS, saucy Kes posing for Neelix. And who said Neelix didn't take advantage!

[​IMG]

4. Michael

Oh, kimc will love this thread! :lol:

5. Lynx

Lynx Vice Admiral Admiral

A lot of funny comments in this thread. :)

And a lot of "funny" comments too. :eek: :rolleyes:

And yes, I know what day it is. I was almost fooled by a good joke myself.

However, if I might interfere with a no-funny, more explaining and somewhat boring comment, I think the reason for this relationship was based on the fact that Neelix actually saved Kes from the Kazon. Because of that and because of the fact that Neelix was so different from the somewhat boring people in the Ocampa underground city, Kes might have seen him as a very exciting person as well. However, after some time on Voyager they started to drift apart. That was obvious already in season 2 and finally they broke up.

I thought that the relationship was OK to start with. They were an odd couple, no doubt about that but there have been worse examples. The age difference don't bother me that much since Kes can be compared with an 18-25 year old and Neelix would be around 35 (based on that he was around 18-20 when his homeworld was destroyed). And yes, I've seen worse examples even when it comes to age difference.

But it was obvious that the relationship didn't work in the long run and as I see it, it should have been ended in season 2, around "Parturition" with some sort of arc, maybe 2-3 episodes. For some strange reason, those in charge didn't bother to break it up before season 3 and then they did it in such a stupid way. Kes was possessed by Tieran when she broke up with Neelix and when she was restored to normal, the relationship remained broken up, no explanation whatsoever.

Sloppy and uninspired writing. Again! :(

6. exodus

exodus Fleet Admiral Admiral

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

That photo of Neelix by her crotch is the best!

7. c0rnedfr0g

c0rnedfr0g Commodore Commodore

Kes and Neelix probably couldn't have sex unless they got permission from the Doctor, and they were probably too uncomfortable to ask, and also too uncomfortable to ask Janeway to share quarters, thus with no sexy time they eventually broke up

Could you imagine how hideous their offspring would be?

8. JRS

JRS Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

:lol: Thank you all...the most funniest thread in a while:lol::lol::lol::bolian:

9. StarryEyed

StarryEyed Commodore Commodore

Any link to that pic - minus the Neelix inserts?

10. Lynx

Why bother? It's a fake.

If you're only looking for naked ladies, there's alot of them available on many sites.

11. joyofvgr

joyofvgr Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I always thought it would have been better if Kes had in fact been a little girl when Neelix rescued her and their relationship were more father/daughter like that of Neelix and Naiomi. Given the Ocampans lifespan, it would have been interesting for Kes to have been played by both the young girl, say in seasons 1 and 2, then by Lien. Her sudden growth would have made for an interesting storyline as she transformed from a little girl to full grown woman in a short period of time. It could have been fun to see the males on board (e.g., Harry and Tom) trying to adjust. LOL!

12. LeadHead

LeadHead Director of Comedy Premium Member

This is an extremely odd thread. Does somebody want to start the countdown to the moment that the thread gets closed timer?

As for the subject, it was always weird to me that Neelix was dating Kes due to her age being 1 year old and all.

13. joyofvgr

I think the inserts are the best part!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

14. joyofvgr

Well, it's been going for just about 13 hours now....

15. c0rnedfr0g

c0rnedfr0g Commodore Commodore

That would've been the ultimate weird Trek child actor aging issue. It would be like they weren't even trying anymore (look how quickly Naomi and Alexander aged).

16. Lynx

It would have been much better if they had skipped that ridiculous lifespan and Kes had been what she actually was, a person 18-25 years old with interesting mental abilities. That would have made everything much simpler and much better.

17. Michael

I don't know. I actually liked that aspect of her character. Maybe it didn't make much (scientific) sense, but I found it very interesting nonetheless. Finally a species which wasn't only different in appearance, but also in the very way they exist.

18. Lynx

The point is that it didn't work and scientifically it was impossible. A species with such a short lifespan couldn't develope to anything more than primates.

Even the writers did seem to give up on it since there were hints for a prolonging of her lifespan.

19. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

On the tasteful picture on the last page, Neelix's hands are clawing towards her crotch and she seems to be trying to stop him.

Now that would suggest that he was keener than she was except for one tiny fact.

Her reproductive organs are not between her legs.

How often do they do it if he doesn't know where her vajaja is?

So really, rather than denying access like it looks, she's actually grabbing his hands and is about to lead then up to her pleasure center between her shoulder blades.

Hmm?

I wonder if Ocampans use some sort of temporary sealant to glue their hands together as a marital aid outside their breeding cycle when such things occur naturally? Surely it would make the entire process feel more natural if they are going to be so inappropriate as to brred out of season? Very few animals have sex recreationally, it's very homocentirc to think that aliens would breed for reasons other than procreation.

Neelix might have glued himself to her at completely the wrong angle in Elogium if he anticipated that her vagina was on the opposite side of his body because he's not quite the stud he makes himself out to be. Now, that would have been comical. 6o hours of being stuck together and their members are left just a whickers width out of range from making contact.

My, she would have yelled at him.

then she would heve been telling him to break one of "their" arms (y'know like in Saw when that guy crushed his foot to powder to get out of handcuffs...Footcuffs?) so that they can begin the sex, and then they argue over who's arm it is that they should break, his because he's the idiot that frakked up her only chance to have a baby, or hers because hes not completely invested... What a bastard, she gave him a lung and he won't even break an mere arm to begrudgingly mount her and have a baby that he only half wants.

Actually, another look at that picture and she seems rubbing her shoulders yup against Neelix's middle aged man boobies.

Good for her!

I have entirely thought too much about how this woman breeds over the years.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  20. Michael

At the risk of coming off stupid, why exactly couldn't they develop further? :shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.