Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Soran77

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BorgMan

Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
A few brave Starfleet captains came, saw and conquered the crisis that plagued the poor people. Now, it is up to you to vote who did it best!

Will it be...

BorgMan - ready to rescue the people of one of the Federation's newest members, Cardhu VI:

Cyfa - extending a warm welcome to the recent homeless Romulans:
iToC%2BAefvadh%2B-%2BWelcome%2B%2528by%2BCyfa%2529.jpg

Soran77 - showing off the newest addition to the fleet, using automation to make sure as much ships are available as possible to save the people of Romulus:
kWX2d1B.png

Tick, tock... 3 days until BOOM!

Whew, this month went by so fast! I'm sorry I once again didn't find time to enter. I glad the quality of entries is so high, though.

Voting was kinda tough, since I like all of your pieces. In the end I went with @Cyfa, because his entry is the one closest to what I imagine I would have attempted with this theme. Love the spirit of it and the colorfulness. :bolian:

Wow - Thank you! While it's not as polished as yours, @BorgMan, or @Soran77's unusual starship, I had a lot of fun coming up with the comic-strip layout (something I've only done once before, some time ago).

Thanks to everyone who came to have a look and voted, and especially to those who voted for mine ;)
I'll pop the new challenge up in a couple of hours or so.

Back