Jensen Ackles

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by AntonyF, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

How did I miss this the first time around? (Or did I? Too lazy to check.) :rommie:

Tahmoh is too Frankensteinian for my tastes and Ackles is a bit too girly looking, but I'd say he's just this side of too girly, so he gets a pass. And as Dorian so sagely points out, the girly-men do have the advantage that age sometimes solves the problem...

I'll have to do another one of my Hottest Men of SF/F polls again someday...maybe when the new fall season starts. With any luck, we might have some worthy contenders in that crop. The situation is too bleak right now to bother with. :(

2. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

Bamber is fine. Chiseled and fine and exceptionally handsome.

Damn, Temis, you haven't given Ackles much of a look lately. He's anything but "girly" today. Of course Padalecki is just scrumptious enough to lick off a spoon these days.

3. Temis the Vorta

I wish Supernatural would get cancelled so the boys will get cast on a show I'd want to watch. The show has gone on way too long for me to get into now. Maybe I will anyway next season. What the heck has been going on lately, I thought one of them was dead and in hell or risen from the dead or a zombie or something. :rommie:

4. Dorian Thompson

You've missed a great deal, Temis. I don't know how, but you always managed to sample the crappiest episodes. :lol: Their angel friend has betrayed them. He's not a Roma Downey type of angel. :lol:

5. Temis the Vorta

I'll try again in the season premiere.

Is this the last season or does anyone know?

6. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Nope, Supernatural's been renewed for a seventh season.

7. Dorian Thompson

There'll be one more, then they're done. You need to check out the season four stand alone episode "Monster Movie." Filmed in black and white, written by Ben Edlund. God, it's funny. I laughed until I cried.

8. Temis the Vorta

Okay - and what was the episode that was a parody of various shows? That was supposed to be good, too, right?

9. Dorian Thompson

It was called "Changing Channels." Season five.