I'm doing a rewatch of Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gingerbread Demon, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

That's true of pretty much any interplanetary or interstellar propulsion system. See Niven's "The Warriors," for one.

publiusr likes this.
  2. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon Admiral Premium Member

I'll look that up

3. publiusr

publiusr Vice Admiral Admiral

Nuclear Salt Water Rockets are the ultimate flamethrowers.

4. theenglish

theenglish Vice Admiral Admiral

Gingerbread Demon--are you going to post thoughts on individual episodes?

5. Gingerbread Demon

Gingerbread Demon Admiral Premium Member

No not really. There's a few episodes that I love such as the one with the Bellerophon but for the most part I really don't wish to post my thoughts on individual episodes, but feel free if there are ones you would like to talk about ask away. For me all the seasons felt different and unique, season 1 of course was the strongest. Each felt uniquely its own even though there was a thin story linking them all together with the Magog worldship and the Abyss but the latter I felt kind of goofy. I find it a bit odd that this hateful being that wanted to kill everything in the universe deep down had love. I felt that frankly was a bit juvenile of the writers as if they didn't know what to do with the Abyss, it felt pointless.

6. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'll settle for an explanation as to what exactly the hell the fifth season was supposed to be about.

I mean, I haven't been that confused since I last watched a David Lynch movie. :confused: