Spoilers Gotham - Season 4

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by dahj, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

She survived a push out of a window. A bullet wound is nothing.

2. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Apparently in the Flashpoint comics Selena is paralyzed and becomes Oracle. So maybe Gotham ends with Barry showing up and restoring this bonkers alternate universe back to normal. :)

Morpheus 02 likes this.
  3. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

Sounds like a job for the Legends...then again, they're probably the ones who screwed it up in the first place. ;)

Morpheus 02 likes this.
  4. Shamrock Holmes

Shamrock Holmes Commodore Commodore

And your point is...?

You've basically described the plot outline for LoT seasons 2, 3, and probably 4...

5. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

[​IMG]

Morpheus 02 likes this.
  6. Captain Craig

Captain Craig Vice Admiral Admiral

Gotham S4 has been sitting in the DVR. Wasn't sure if I'd return to it or not. It stopped being must watch around mid S2 and with other better options has just sat there. With the announcement that I just recently saw about the S5 renewal and it being it's last and only 10-15 episodes(depending on what site you read) I jumped back in.

I've watched the first 8 episodes. Alexander Siddig as Ra's Al Ghul has been the highlight. Revisiting Scarecrow and Tommy Elliott were nice bits of continuity. The choice to use Professor Pyg is interesting as he's a newer rogue to the gallery. Butch into Grundy has thus far been interesting as well. Thought with Cherry's underground fight club in the Narrows it might be fun if they introduced Waylon Jones in his human form.

The show continues to make no sense on many levels(technology especially) and once again allowing myself to detach from that it has it's enjoyable quirks but it is still a mess of a show. It should've been so much better.

Now that we know it's ending I'm wondering how it'll end. Thus far my early hopes for some conclusion would be to bring back Detective Montoya and Allen from Internal Affairs for at least an episode or two, reveal where they've been and not leave that just hanging forever. I'm sure there are other elements deserving of revisiting before the end but doubt they will given a shorter run of episodes to wrap this.

7. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

8. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Cool, I liked him in Nikita.
    I didn't realize Ban's father was a character in the comics.

9. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral