• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Gaming Deals

RPG sale on Gog including things like Alpha Protocol for up to 80% off

 
@JD not sure if you are the one here that likes horses but on GOG there is a game called Horses that is on sale, thought you might find it interesting if it's any good
 
The Shenmue I & II bundle is currently on sale for $5.99 on Steam, as it tends to be a couple times a year. I have been interested in this for a long time, but have mixed feelings as I find the concept of the game world and story to be quite interesting, but quick time events are really, really annoying to me.

Kor

Looking through my post history, I have been saying that I might get the Shenmue 1 and 2 bundle.... since back in 2020. :rolleyes:

So I just went ahead and got it, since the $5.99 sale hit again.

Kor
 
Yay for Kowloon walled city, where one of the Shenmue games are set

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Last edited:
We're removing the play time limit for the FINAL FANTASY XI Free Trial version and increasing its character level cap to Level 75!

Changes to the Free Trial version
・Time limit: 14 days > No restrictions

Now you can play the game at your own pace without having to worry about the free trial period expiring. Take your time to level up your character and visit various areas in the game. This is your chance to go on adventures with your friends and get the most out of your life in Vana'diel.

・Character level cap: Level 50 > Level 75
With this new level cap, you can upgrade your Free Trial character even further, as well as take on the additional content that has been released for characters up to Level 75.

 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top