Favorite 'Little' Moments Of VOYAGER...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Farscape One, Oct 17, 2018.

1. chris of nine

chris of nine Lieutenant Red Shirt

“YES!!!!!”

Should have been the title of the episode.

I had two waves of goosebumps there. That only happens when something is very, very good.

Despite the time travel anti science of a signal from the future traveling into the past.

Voyager, led by Chakotay and Harry in the Flyer, and trying to use slipstream technology to get to the AQ, receives an errant command from Harry. Voyager falls out of slipstream and crashes into an ice planet, and they all die.

15 years later, Harry and Chakotay find the planet and corpses. They take Borg tech from Seven’s body, and the EMH mobile emitter, and get back to the Flyer, and using a stolen Borg temporal device hooked up to Seven’s tech, attempt to send the correct command at the right time, but that fails. The EMH convinces Harry to try a different approach.

Time Cop Geordi LaForge on Challenger has to stop them. He fires. The Flyers’ warp core nears breach.

Harry’s task is to send command changes to Seven in the past via her cranial implant which would collapse the slipstream and keep Voyager from entering. At the last second before the core breach, he does, and screams “YES!!!!!!!” as the Flyer explodes, and it’s freakin GLORIOUS. He’s climaxing. Goosebump City.

It’s my favorite Harry scene.

In the past, Seven gets the new command, and it works just like it’s supposed to, and the ship is saved.

Fantasy Science. Sometimes, it works.

Tracy Trek likes this.
  2. DonIago

DonIago Vice Admiral Admiral

Predestination Paradox. :p

3. Tracy Trek

Tracy Trek Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Timeless is absolutely one of my favorites. It's interesting to see squeaky clean Harry as an embittered rebel.

Kilana2 likes this.
  4. DonIago

DonIago Vice Admiral Admiral

Kind of makes you wish he'd been a Maquis from the outset...

5. chris of nine

chris of nine Lieutenant Red Shirt

Janeway as Arachnia.

Bride of Chaotica. Well, as a rule, I don’t like old sci-fi like this, and I thought about taking a pass, but went with it anyway. Felt like a nothingburger, then it’s Janeway to the rescue, and Mulgrew absolutely sells it. Janeway is rarely comedic, and then, here’s this shiny diamond. Yeah, I’m happy. Queen of the spider people.

Next ep.....people eat spiders.

6. Voth commando1

Voth commando1 Commodore Commodore

In a sub-sub atomic universe with kittens
    It's a relatively short line-but Seven saying "The Borg have prevailed" its just breathtaking and majestic yet also very Borg, I can just sense the sheer pride and satisfaction in the statement. The way Ryan under emotes it but also makes clear the emotion she feels.