Events talked about or alluded to in movies you would've liked to have seen in said movie

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Turd Ferguson, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Amelia is the big question mark in UNDERWORLD mythology. Of the three big vampire Elders, she's the one we know next to nothing about. I'm sure I'm not the only UW fan who wants to know what her story is.

2. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I just got back from seeing Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle and I wouldn't mind seeing
    some of Alex/Seaplane's time in the game by himself

3. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    Agreed. I appreciated how they tried to flesh out a few bits of that in Underworld: Blood Wars, though this is a franchise that could certainly use some more tie-in novels to develop the backstory. (I also thought it was interesting how the senior vampires kept harping on the fact that Selene killed Vikor but never mentioned that she also killed Markus. I guess they were all like, "Man, we never liked that freak anyway. And considering that, once Vikor & Amelia were dead, the first thing he tried to do was free William, you did us a favor. We still hate you, but good work.")

Greg Cox likes this.
  4. Tenacity

Tenacity Commodore Commodore

I'm sure Walter Koenig would enjoy reprising the role of Bester.

5. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Somebody mentioned Pops from Terminator: Genisys - I'd settle for a reveal of just who exactly the hell SENT him in the first place! :scream:

Does Super Friends count? Because in one episode we see Diana's "birth" as she's fashioned out of clay.

6. The Borgified Corpse

I'm pretty sure that any potential sequel would have revealed that it was a future version of Sarah Connor that sent him back.

King Daniel Beyond likes this.
  7. Jayson1

Jayson1 Rear Admiral Commodore

I got a few more:

1 "The Truman Show" What kind of life would Truman have in a world were he is super famous and also not super familiar with how the real world tends to work. Granted his town is completely alien so it might be easier to adjust than it would say the robots from "Westworld." but it would still bring up issues not to mention he would have to get a job and who knows if he was even good at his fake job.

2 What's the deal with Don Knots in "Pleasantville." and Chevy Chase in "Hot Tub Time Machine."

3 "Pulp Fiction" I would have liked to seen that failed tv pilot that Uma Thurman's character had been in.

Jason

8. The Borgified Corpse

Reminds me of an episode of "Frasier" where Daphne said that she used to be a child star on a fictional British TV show called "Mind Your Knickers." "I was the short, spunky one. Of course, by the end of the series, I was 16 and they had my boosies wrapped up tighter than a mummy."

9. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'd like to see the story behind Alex, the T-5000. I've heard talk that Alex actually comes from an alternate timeline and has been rampaging his way throughout the multiverse, trying to ensure Skynet's domination in every timeline he sees. Well, what's it like where he comes from? How did the Skynet of his universe manage to evolve into nanites? Is every Earth he comes to doomed? (because I'm not sure if there's any defense against him)

10. Sisko_is_my_captain

Sisko_is_my_captain Captain Captain

I want to see the story of how Frodo got the ring and brought it back to the Shire. I don't know WTF Peter Jackson was trying to present as that story, but his version wasn't 'it.'

11. Gaith

Gaith Vice Admiral Admiral

I should think not, seeing as Frodo never once brought the Ring into the Shire. ;)

12. Sisko_is_my_captain

Sisko_is_my_captain Captain Captain

D'OH! Well, you know what I meant.

Gaith likes this.
  13. Butters

Butters Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Goza and Vico from Ghostbusters could have a decent set of movies each.

The cursed treasure of Cortez would make a good yarn too I’d wager. And how did Mr Gibbs end up at Tortuga?

Old man Peabody’s attempt to breed pine trees.

Starman’s son becoming a teacher. Should have happened eighteen years ago.

One eyed willy, wa hey!

Wish we’d met Horseflesh.

Ed Morbius digging those graves and building that robot.