Enterprise Incident quickie WIP.

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by KirkTrekModeler, Aug 31, 2007.

1. raist3001

raist3001 Ensign Red Shirt

Your still working on that garage? I suspect it's gonna be one great work space :)

By the way, are you intending to use the kit supplied base and pose, or are you using one of your bases to create the EI?

2. KirkTrekModeler

KirkTrekModeler Commander

Garage, yeah. You've got to figure though, it was a two story pole barn and I'm turning it into a two bay garage, gym, bar and modeling shop. Lot a work!

No, I'm not going to use the base. I'm making up a little Delta, to put all of the ships on, when I find all of the parts. LOL. I may have to cast one of the Klingon ships, if I can't find what I need.

3. KirkTrekModeler

KirkTrekModeler Commander

Well, this hasn't been very quick has it? LOL I still can't find that other model with the Klingons. I've found every other model, but that one. I did say earlier that since I was not going to light these ships, that I would build my own base. I ended up making two and I'm thinking about making a third and fourth, for some of the small scale ships. Here's a shot of the two I'm getting ready to finish up. I've got the center stars cast and will be adding them to the deltas. I may back the one, but I'm not sure yet.

[​IMG]