News El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by The Nth Doctor, Aug 25, 2019.

1. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

The rumors are true! Aaron Paul is returning as Jesse Pinkman with El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, released on Netflix on October 11!

The film, which is subtitled A Breaking Bad Movie, will be written and directed by Vince Gilligan, the show’s creator and showrunner. According to the brief synopsis released, it will follow in the tradition of Breaking Bad seasons picking up exactly where the preceding season ended (Pinkman ended his journey on the show driving away in an El Camino). “In the wake of his dramatic escape from captivity, Jesse must come to terms with his past in order to forge some kind of future.”
    I can't wait! This almost makes up for the long wait for the next season of Better Call Saul.

Edited to add:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    Starkers and Seven of Five like this.
  2. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Vice Admiral Admiral

I’m surprised this comes out before season 5.

This makes me wonder if he will play in the future scenes of BCS.

3. Push The Button

Push The Button Commodore Commodore

We’ll all have a lot of good TV to discuss here over the next twelve months.

4. Tom

Tom Vice Admiral Admiral

Netflix just released this, witch is a Jesse retrospective to get people ready for the movie. It's pretty good, brings back memories.

Seven of Five and The Nth Doctor like this.
  5. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

Nice little refresher but definitely a reminder that I need to watch Breaking Bad again. But I'm not going to do that until Better Call Saul ends and rewatch that series first.