Did any of the movies have this line in them?

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Gingerbread Demon, Dec 1, 2016.

1. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

SG-1 did something similar for its 200the episode, they had a series of "clips" filmed specifically for the Previously On recap showing the team encountering the Furlings.

2. Nebusj

Nebusj Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The ultimate of this must be the short-lived cartoon of Clerks; its second episode was a ``clip show'' episode featuring, naturally, all-new animation.

Although there was a pretty good Community episode featuring a bunch of clips of stuff that could have been an episode and just didn't happen to be, e.g., the Greendale Six standing shame-faced in the rubble of a home construction site while the Dean says ``this was supposed to be Habitat for Humanity ... not against.''

3. Stevil2001

Stevil2001 Vice Admiral Admiral

My wife is forcing me to watch Primeval. The episode two and three "Previously..." had some exposition that was never given in episode one. Then the scene appeared in episode three!

4. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

Wow...sounds like really bad editing there...

5. retroenzo

retroenzo Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I quite like Primeval (guilty pleasure), and I do wonder if that 'previously' is more like a prologue for the show. Your 'In every generation there is a slayer' opening monologue with accompanying quick clips.