Contest: VOTE December Art Challenge - "Aliens Stole My Reindeer!" - Please Vote!

Please VOTE!! Please VOTE!!

• @Cyfa

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • @Laura Cynthia Chambers

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • @Michael

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • @Starscape

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No vote - only view results

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starscape

Commodore
Premium Member
December's special festive themed challenge ask us to look at our human seasonal traditions from an alien's point of view. And we may have just edged outside of the Twelve Days of Christmas, but let's hope we can hang onto that Holiday feeling for a little bit longer.

Aliens Stole My Reindeer!
In Star Trek we often see our human characters puzzled by alien rites and rituals. For this challenge show us how the alien species of the Trekiverse might interpret or misinterpret human seasonal or festive traditions.

We have FOUR seasonal entries for you. The winner of the vote will sport the "Fan Art Challenge Winner" banner for the remainder of the month (see left <--) and has the honour of hosting January's Transporter Malfunctions Challenge.

@Cyfa
A plum pudding is always dangerous... ;)

Plum%20Pudding%20Torpedo%20by%20Cyfa.jpg

@Laura Cynthia Chambers

Quark's Bar & Grill invites customer for Egg Nog.

img-5218_orig.jpg

@Michael
Phlox mistaking a decorative Christmas snow globe for a refreshing Earth beverage … :eek:

tdWylQt.jpg

@Starscape
A Caitian Christmas Tale

JO3L2AJ.jpg

Thanks for Voting! :bolian:

And don't forget you can also vote in July's Leftover Challenge poll here:
https://www.trekbbs.com/threads/july-art-challenge-tos-up-please-vote.315897/

The poll has closed and our winner's entry deservedly lead the pack right from the start.

Congratulations, @Cyfa! You now have the honour of hosting January's Transporter Malfunctions Challenge and wearing the "Fan Art Challenge Winner" banner. :)

Well done and thank you to the rest of our entrants (and voters) it's been a while since we've had such a good turn out. Let's hope it continues into the new year! :bolian:

Wow! Thank you so much, everyone. I'm very surprised considering the wit and quality of the other entries, and glad I made the effort now.
It's been a while since I've hosted an Art Challenge, so I'll just do a quick bit of revising then put up this month's challenge.

Thanks again! :bolian:

Congratulations on a well-deserved win, @Cyfa! It’s funny how that worked out, that both you, @Starscape and myself were able to take home a win this (or rather last) month. Coincidentally it’s also the three of us taking the top positions in the list of most wins, with both of you seemingly tailing my position very closely. Will have to keep an eye on that. :p

Congratulations on a well-deserved win, @Cyfa! It’s funny how that worked out, that both you, @Starscape and myself were able to take home a win this (or rather last) month.
~ Thank you, Michael. We're a fair bunch spreading the wins around like that :D

Coincidentally it’s also the three of us taking the top positions in the list of most wins, with both of you seemingly tailing my position very closely. Will have to keep an eye on that. :p
~ :rommie:

Back