Contest: ENTER Cyber Monday Avatar Contest --- buy buy buy ---

think

freely
Premium Member
OK you are in a manufacturing company ---- Making these ???? but you have to get a selling avatar for the product --- for =--= CYBERMONDAY - your job is on the line --- it has to sell --- the votes for your avatar will be the sale!! --- so just like make up some kind of product.. yeah anything is fair game.. real imaginary or between--- fake things are allowed too--- the only thing that is not allowed --- are copyrighted type images... of things you might sell--- there are lots of non-copyrighted things out there --- from everywheres.. this is wide open-- no limits --- I am thinking maybe selling things from the twilight zone or like a new brain to think with.

Entries must be 200x200 pixels and/or 1 Mb data, or smaller. No NSFW material, and no dramatized media. You may enter up to three times.

my first entry to get us thinking of things ---

new brain old brain 2.jpg

uhqtPgC.gif

^. OMG this is real I searched for the image with google these are out there. wow.. very cool avatar entry --- :)

buy time sm.jpg
and if you want more time for contest entries --- mmmm send me money hehe ---(not)

but really, due to the holiday buying time, we are in.. I am going to go that extra set of days for entires... and you can change your entries... ---- thinking to add another bonus entry allowed to max out at 4 entries.. but we will see? by the end of this week about the sunday --- will probably be the last day to advertise here. If I do make my fourth entry then it will be four entries. ---

Back