Creative Writing, Poetry, Arts & Crafts, and Other Creations Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Locutus of Bored, Mar 12, 2018.

1. rhubarbodendron

rhubarbodendron Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

that's a good question. After all, it has to go somewhere. And since I have less and less time, someone else must have it. Or it piles up in heaps somewhere. Propably in some Timelord's vaults :D

think likes this.
  2. think

think look at me Premium Member

OH NO sorry about that the people at boardgame geek are doing that mmmm IDK ...

Good luck yesterday when I posted and you posted I was @ 5899 right now I am at - 5972 not that I manifested 71 songs it is the catalog of songs downloaded from my ipad before they were mixed and effected just raw stems .. I could not post because I had no access to the files.

there is a place... === a spot in space that no one can trace..yeah now i lookup the lyrics :) or put the video here ... the song that your post reminds me of.. mmmm i must be in an elp mode.. ---

time as ended up today with the extra time... I needed to find that song post it and type this l guess that is a good thing yep.

3. think

ok some art/music images I use for various songs I make.. just the images you know.. not the songs but they are out there.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    kinda creative abstract writings is what it think it might be of mine.

rhubarbodendron and KimMH like this.
  4. Steven P Bastien

Steven P Bastien Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

3 steps ahead of where I was 2 seconds ago
    I have a theory about that. When we are kids, a day seems to last a week, and a summer off from school feels like 20 years. Later in life, a day feels like 2 hours, and a month seems like 1 week. One day you stop and think, and you are 10 years older than the last time you thought about it.

You can now guess my theory. Kids are stealing our time. - those little sneaks. I wish they would listen to me when I tell them how to use that extra time for the best advantage, but perhaps it's their not caring that gives them this power.

Sibyl, think and rhubarbodendron like this.
  5. rhubarbodendron

rhubarbodendron Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Good theory. Maybe we overdraw our own time account when we are kids and have to pay the interest when we get old.

@think awesome pics and highly decorative =) I've always envied people who can be creative. I am only a good copyist. Somewhere along the last 40 years I lost all my creativity.

Steven P Bastien likes this.
  6. think

as people get older they either get --- open and jazzy with their creativity or strict and stifled and the creative element fads .. I don't know how to give people back the creative edge but just open up and let go it is ok =--= anything made is always good .. so just free yourself from the strict judgmental effects of a art critic you know.?

rhubarbodendron and KimMH like this.
  7. think

just went into gimp and used the globe filter things so this is my first one

[​IMG]
    You see I notice the seam or line that is in there... so I re-did the whole thing
    I used seamless filter after I filled the blank parts were there was no ink or pastel with plasma render filter. --- then bump mapped the art/plasma into a raised elevation.. the color index amount on both globes was 256 this one is just --- 32 frames at 1 frame every 0.1 seconds the second one below is 64 frames of gif and is every 0.05 seconds a frame... faster but more.. might make it smoother IDK
    [​IMG]
    the transparency was not happening as ... the file was too big I guess. IDK as well.

rhubarbodendron and Avro Arrow like this.
  8. Butters

Butters Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Love it. It just acquainting myself with gimp and I’ll have a play with that feature.

I’ve been researching extruded polystyrene sheet as a modelling medium over the past few days. Any tips/thoughts on its use. It’s mostly for scale stone work.

think likes this.
  9. Timewalker

Timewalker Cat-lovin', Star Trekkin' Time Lady Premium Member

In many different universes, simultaneously.
    I got an email today that informed me that NaNoWriMo is pre-selling the 2019 winners' t-shirts. I bought one (they tend to sell out of my size fairly quickly), so I guess that means I have to make it to 50,000, or I won't deserve it.

10. think

OH MY that is like a tasked I have started too many times but never finished.. good luck @Timewalker that is a feat that takes determination by far and great strides, everyday of November ---

KimMH likes this.
  11. think

This would be brutal DADA art in a way. or maybe Art just did not do this particular work.. right??(humor)

75252860_10220316684449395_556365893110595584_o.jpg

12. Timewalker

Timewalker Cat-lovin', Star Trekkin' Time Lady Premium Member

In many different universes, simultaneously.
    Thanks! :)

So far I have made over par every day (par is 1667 words/day). My current total is 15,848. That doesn't include Day 10 words (since it's only a little after 7 pm in my time zone, I've still got plenty of time to get them done.

think and Avro Arrow like this.
  13. think

so I just posted 20 copypaper works I did in the last week at imgur here
    https://imgur.com/a/t2f24SG
    I will post one from this too

[​IMG]