Change of Voyagers Premise

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Trekboy1993, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Trekboy1993

Trekboy1993 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Have the Captain die (not Janeway) Janeway could hold the rank of Commander and Chakotay could be a Lieutenant Commander. After all no reason a full Captain should command a ship as small as Voyager.

2. Akiraprise

Akiraprise Vice Admiral Moderator

You seem pretty enthusiastic about Trek Trekboy1993 but do you think you can hold off on starting so many threads? You've pretty much taken over the entire 1st page. I wouldn't want you to get a spamming warning or anything. Just chill a bit and let folks digest what you've already got going on. Thanks.

3. Tosk

Tosk Vice Admiral Admiral

Why not?

Lynx likes this.
  4. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

Well aside that some people might draw issue with the first female lead of a Star Trek show not being a full Captain, though I would point out that the first black lead of a Star Trek show was also not a Captain initally.

The idea of Janeway starting off as the XO rather than the CO has been mentioned a couple of times, but more from a Character development point of view. As she not only finds her self know in Command but has to get the ship and crews home.

5. Prax

Prax Commodore Commodore

Wow, your 23rd thread this week! That's double what I've done in a year across the whole site!