• Orac

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Starscape

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael

Good Bad Influence
Welcome to the voting thread for 205th Fan Art Forum challenge! The theme this month was creating a tribute to the late and great legend Nichelle Nichols and her iconic character Uhura. It's very good to see so many participants after all these months of no contest at all. Thanks to everyone who entered!

What I sometimes like to do when we have so many entries is allow for TWO votes per poster. Just feels better to be able to vote for two entries rather than just one.

If you're already thinking about the September contest, it was just decided here what the theme for that one will be. :)

(Please click on the thumbnails to view the entries in their original size!)

Please VOTE for TWO entries!!!

@ashefivekay

@BorgMan

EG0Mz7S.gif

@Captain pl1ngpl0ng

@Cyfa

Michael

@MisterD

@
Orac

@Starscape

Please VOTE for TWO entries!!!

Bumping this so we might get someone who will break the current tie before the poll closes. And also, please remember to give TWO votes, not just one, as someone seems to have done. ;)

Damn, thanks so much for the votes, guys! I'm glad you liked the entry. However, I'm still a bit miffed, because as a mod I'm actually the only one here that can't wear the new golden winner's banner. Hopefully we'll see it in action soon. :)

Back