Still a WIP, but atleast I've got the paint finished. This little kit has fought me the whole way, but it has still been fun. That said, it has gaps I swear you could drive a shuttlepod through. My next kit, I think i'm gonna try my hand with putty and filling in the seams, something I've never tried. Regardless, I decided to sorta "go my own way" with the paint scheme. I threw out any reference material and just painted it in a way I thought looked good. I figured, being the canonical look of the refit is somewhat up in the air, it would be ok. Though the ring around the saucer is definitely a nod to the DSC/SNW look of the 1701. Still have weathering to do before the decals, which I think will really bring out the look I'm going for. Stay Tuned!