Anyone have a computer model of the TOS bridge?

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by gastrof, Aug 6, 2008.

1. gastrof

gastrof Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I was thinking it'd be interesting to see Uhura's station and the turbolift exchanged for each other, so the turbo lift is actually in the back of the bridge like so many feel the external "bump" suggests.

Does anyone have a computer model of the TOS bridge where switching the two for each other would be possible?

If so, how's about letting us see what it'd look like? (Preferably both from above, and from the side.)

2. Ptrope

Ptrope Agitator Admiral

Yes, I've got a digital model of the bridge. I might be able to perform the swap, although it's probably not as easy as it sounds; even though the model is broken into individual stations, the lift is integrated into the base of the overall bridge, so simply moving it would rotate everything - I'd have to cut it loose from the base, then move it and the comm station about the center of the model, and 'glue it back together' before I could render it out.

I wouldn't think it'd be too hard to visualize this change, though - we should all know the layout and design of the bridge well enough to picture it in our minds pretty accurately. :techman:

3. Kagan

Kagan Commodore Commodore

I've seen a few TOS bridge models on the web, but I've often wanted to see one that was given The Cage's color scheme and goosenecked viewers.

4. Racer_X

Racer_X Commander Red Shirt

5. Tallguy

Tallguy Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It's not quite done, but here was my take on it...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]