Anybody here remember "Pedro's Shiporama"?

Discussion in 'Web Sites/Design' started by Admiral Archer, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Admiral Archer

Admiral Archer Commander Red Shirt

So around the turn of the new millenium, when I was first getting back into Star Trek, I used to frequent a website called "Pedro's Shiporama", which documented the various ships from Star Trek (Can't remember, but it seems like it was just Starfleet ships). I rememeber the first time I ever heard the Wrath of Khan theme was on this page, played at about half speed in midi format. You can still find it (I think) but it's been archived, so the music doesn't play anymore, and none of the starship description links work. You can still download the midi on some sites, but it's not the same.

Anyway, was just wondering who all remembers this site?

2. Lord Other

Lord Other Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Yep, I used to frequent it off and on. I was hoping to see his site continue on and expand, but alas it went the way of the dodo bird. For those folks not familiar with it.. here's a page about it with links to the Internet Archive site.

DSG2k and Admiral Archer like this.
  3. Kor

Kor Admiral Admiral

I was obsessed with any and all Trek sites at the time, but for some reason I can't remember much of this.

Kor

4. Ar-Pharazon

Ar-Pharazon Vice Admiral Premium Member

I'm sure I went to that site a lot along with ex astris scientia back in the day. Probably one or two others as well.

5. publiusr

publiusr Vice Admiral Admiral

I remember this site. There was a nice 'zine from Brazil as well.

6. XCV330

XCV330 A Being of Pure Caffeine Premium Member

it rings a bell kind of.