All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
579873_384556364943775_1027775719_n.jpg

That can't be real, can it?

:lol:

There was once someone that thought that TMP's theme music ripped off TNG's theme. So yeah, I can totally believe this is real.

Sir Terry Pratchett's said before now people have accussed him of ripping off Rowling in stuff he wrote in the 1980s, so i can believe it too.

Maybe so, but he's definitely just messing around. If for no other reason then because of this sentence:

IMDb user said:
...Hobbit, which is apparently a prequel to "LOTR". This would be fine, but why didn't he just write this book first to begin with?

What kind of a critic is that in regards to the topic he's discussing? Making a prequel and not a sequel? What does that have to do with Potter or even anything? Nothing, other than the obvious messing around with people because, obviously, Hobbit was written first.

Last edited:
Heck, didn't we have someone on these very boards back in the day who seriously insisted that Peter Jackson called the second LOTR film "The Two Towers" as a tribute to those who died in the WTC on 9/11?

And remember the recently a slew of tweets from people freaking out when they discovered that "Titanic" wasn't just a movie, but an actual historical event? LINK

With this in mind, I have no problem whatsoever believing that the above IMDB entry could easily be 100% genuine.

Public masturbation is becoming a bigger problem on English underground rail lines and even buses. So I don't know for certain if this is real, but unfortunately the problem is so widespread, it probably is. :lol:

"Wank" is a great word. I like the UK version of many words better than the American equivalent and this is definitely one of those.

Also

2dbknsh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back