All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women always say that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Here is proof that they are wrong:

A year or so after giving birth a woman might say, "It would be nice to have another kid."

You never hear a guy say;

"I’d like another kick in the nuts."

Case closed.

^ Wrong thread, chief.

Yeah, but aren't you glad it wasn't with images?

threepointlandingsquirrel.jpg

Three point landing™ squirrel

:( Having no idea about who-the-fuck Stan Lee is -and using my brain's pattern-recognition software- I initially thought WTF!
(looked it up; I'm good now!)

Given the bottom-scraping ignorance and even stupidity of so many members of the human species, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if that was real. :lol:

I don't know if it's real, but it certainly could be. :lol:

There's a similar post on The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) board posted before the timestamp in the above image. I can't find one on the board for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey from Sunday, though there is one posted today. So, in the case of "it can't be real" it does exist.

As for whether the writer really thinks Tolkien hopped in his DeLorean (he wouldn't use a TARDIS, since the BBC ripped off Amblin Entertainment and Universal Studios) and stole the idea from Rowling or if he's just trying to troll the board, who knows. I think I'd sleep better believing the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back