Game 3 pics/gifs - guess the song title.

May I cut in?

M35Pvyb.jpg

dUkYGps.jpg

iCBWzIi.jpg

Your wild guess paid off, it's the correct answer.

I have to admit, this is the first entry where after hearing the answer, I still can't tell how you get from A to B. I presume that you have to have watched The Mandalorian to know how that first image equals "The Way"?

OK...here we go:
nRkxI4d.jpg

s2PoQZ4.jpg

B58KfSk.jpg

OK, I sorta kinda cheated, I guess, in that I figured out the word based on the pictures, but then I did a search on YouTube to confirm it was actually a song. Since I figured out the word before doing any search, I'm hoping it's OK to answer, but just in case, I will spoiler-code it, and if it's not cool, then someone else can guess instead (but don't look! :lol: )

It's "Faithfully", which apparently is a song by Journey.

I have to admit, this is the first entry where after hearing the answer, I still can't tell how you get from A to B. I presume that you have to have watched The Mandalorian to know how that first image equals "The Way"?
Well, watched it, or caught the "This is the Way" mantra/catchphrase on T-shirts and such.

@Worf factor9 , you shouldn't quote something inside spoiler tags without said spoiler tags. It defeats their purpose.

OK, I sorta kinda cheated, I guess, in that I figured out the word based on the pictures, but then I did a search on YouTube to confirm it was actually a song. Since I figured out the word before doing any search, I'm hoping it's OK to answer, but just in case, I will spoiler-code it, and if it's not cool, then someone else can guess instead (but don't look! :lol: )

It's "Faithfully", which apparently is a song by Journey.

Yes! Apparently? Go educate yourself on the greatness of Journey, whippersnapper, or I'll hit you with my cane!

Well, watched it, or caught the "This is the Way" mantra/catchphrase on T-shirts and such.

Thank you, I was guessing it had to be something from the show, but wasn't sure. (And seeing it on t-shirts would imply hanging around other people, so... ;) )

Why do you continually make me feel so old, and make me wish I had my '68 Camaro and some of them 8-Tracks back? Oh well, Keep on Believing. ;)

Yes! Apparently? Go educate yourself on the greatness of Journey, whippersnapper, or I'll hit you with my cane!

I wish I was still as young as you two seem to think I am! :lol:

OK, I had this one on standby in case my last one went badly, so might as well use it now. Hopefully it's also pretty straight-forward. (And yes, it's American! ;) )

song02-clue1.jpg

song02-clue2.jpg

song02-clue3.jpg

Good luck!

Back