2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

Damned Argentinians.

Still, a game where I wanted both teams to lose was never going to end well...

Jlaso15.jpg

Yes, the Dutch will most likely be on the Belgium side, our Southern cousins...
Come on now, if we're talking in terms of talent and skill the relative sizes of those countries should be reversed. :p

The US side is plucky and plays to the end, but they can't keep the ball, they don't create enough chances, and the defense is shaky. I'll be surprised if they beat Belgium.

President Obama and the guys on the ISS just sent their GO USA. You have to admire their style.

What's the bet everyone sings the Stars and Stripes, since the Brazlians will know the tune at least.

La la la la la la
Dum de dum dum dum dum

Come on now, if we're talking in terms of talent and skill the relative sizes of those countries should be reversed. :p

Very shitty MS Paint job since I am in fact drunk, and would lack the neccesary skills to do something better sober anyway:

gwuoq47.png

Argentina are very ordinary apart from Messi. I was kinda hoping the Swiss goalie would dribble through the Argentinian defence and score at the death though!

Can't see Belgium not progressing tonight, and given they would then play Argentina I wouldn't rule them out getting to the semis. You never know though.

Man, the US look so overwhelmed so far, you've got to love them. I hope they score soon so Belgium has to go even more all-out.

Very shitty MS Paint job since I am in fact drunk, and would lack the neccesary skills to do something better sober anyway

I couldn't even do that if I were sober. :lol:

Nice job, but I think the Belgian flag should be from top to bottom (i.e. black = Flemish community in the north, yellow = neutral zone, red = Wallon community). If things are not improving between these two, they'll need a neutral zone, soon. ;)

Bob

But then it would be a German flag. ;)

And anyway, I copied the first usable thing I found on google image search.

Very shitty MS Paint job since I am in fact drunk, and would lack the neccesary skills to do something better sober anyway

I couldn't even do that if I were sober. :lol:

Nice job, but I think the Belgian flag should be from top to bottom (i.e. black = Flemish community in the north, yellow = neutral zone, red = Wallon community). If things are not improving between these two, they'll need a neutral zone, soon. ;)

Bob

Too similar to the German flag if upside down.

Back