Zoom Session to talk "Lower Decks"

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Lower Decks' started by Lord Garth, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Captain Moe

Captain Moe Captain Captain

That was great conversation as always thanks folks.

Nx-007 and Arpy like this.
  2. NCC-73515

NCC-73515 Vice Admiral Admiral

Spectrum outage... always happens in zoom meetings :(

3. Arpy

Arpy Vice Admiral Admiral

I watched the fan film Star Trek: The First Frontier that we mentioned and found myself liking it. It's rough (especially the audio) and some of the science is off, but the drama of it actually worked for me (without too much effort on my part), and that rarely ever happens. Do recommend. Arpy Rating: Four Bolians :bolian: :bolian: :bolian: :bolian:

Nx-007 and Captain Moe like this.
  4. Nx-007

Nx-007 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Thanks to everyone had a fantastic time as per usual chatting with you all of you
    @Lord Garth and for anyone else that would like to check them out hear are some links to some of my tracks/mixes I was mentioning in the chat last night.
    Soundcloud

https://.soundcloud.com/bionic-funk

Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/artist/7A4IyjEgeNuT5PmCDcl3xu?si=AxUCE57LSOid52vPJZGNaw

Spotify
    Cat Creep - Make Noise (Bionic Funk Remix) this one isn't attached to my main Spotify profile for some reason haha.

https://open.spotify.com/track/2w01PXKTFvlJCgHwysZpJO?si=3zc8FkCQTKKlsQpLNtr16A

Enjoy :bolian:

Lord Garth likes this.
  5. Captain Moe

Are these tracks that you have mixed?

6. Nx-007

My Soundcloud has individual tracks that I produced/mixed down/composed by me and also did the mastering on some of them, most of my tracks that where released through a label where mastered by another producer usually who owned the label it was released on, and my Soundcloud also contains some dj mixes that are a mix of other people's tracks/music, some where recorded from live shows and others from a net radio show I used to co host and promo mixes recorded at home and the Spotify links are to some of my individual tracks that where released through record labels.
    I've also included a link to my Beatport profile which has all my official label releases except one Cat Creep - Make Noise (Bionic Funk remix) the label messed up something or some info and it's not attached to my main artist profiles online) but you can only hear snipites of the tracks, there are a few on hear including some very early material/sounds of mine including my first label release called "Sha Ka Ree" name def taken from "The Final Frontier" haha.

https://www.beatport.com/artist/bionic-funk/203933/releases

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    Captain Moe likes this.
  7. Captain Moe

That's impressive dude, I will check some of them out. I do love electronic music.

Make sure you check out Hybrid they are a totally unique sound in EDM and sound very cinematic.

Nx-007 likes this.
  8. Nx-007

Thanks and listening to the track right now, it's really good and has a fantastic sound to it, funky cinamatic spaced out breakbeats love it haha! :bolian:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  9. Arpy

I was listening to some of those while doing cardio earlier. I found myself missing going to clubs...that I rarely went to when we could...that now I’d trip my own mother over to be able to go to again. #2020

Cool deep fake video inserting TOS cast into the Kelvin movies.

...It’ll be interesting when fans start inserting say a young Kirk (Shatner’s) into their fan films. It could be in quick little cameos, say putting young Kirk into the Star Trek: First Frontier fan film I posted above (that was primarily about the first captain of the Constitution Class Enterprise Robert April), or it could be whole fan films that fans act out themselves then superimpose TOS cast's faces onto their own.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    Nx-007 likes this.
  10. Lord Garth

Lord Garth Admiral Admiral

Getting the Zoom set up momentarily. Just some last minute things.

Captain Moe likes this.
  11. Arpy

Yikes, I probably won't make it tonight. My best to all! Next week on Vulcan!

12. Lord Garth

13. Bollie74

Bollie74 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Lord Garth, its really cool that you host these.

Nx-007, NCC-73515 and Lord Garth like this.
  14. Lord Garth

Wrapped up the meeting! We had @Captain Moe and @Arpy actually did make an appearance and stuck around longer than he thought he would!

And again, we'll be continuing this when the third season of Discovery starts up and will be shifting it there at that point. Still every Saturday night at 7:00pm EST.

Nx-007, Captain Moe and Arpy like this.
  15. Captain Moe

As always folks had loads of fun talking to you guys about Trek and everything else under the sun.

Nx-007 and Lord Garth like this.
  16. Nx-007

Sorry to miss this Sat session, glad to hear you guys had a blast as per usual, got the move and trip back home done yay haha, looking forward to next weekends, sesh hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Lord Garth and Captain Moe like this.
  17. Captain Moe

You were missed, hope the move went well and stress free.

Nx-007 likes this.
  18. Lord Garth

Nx-007 likes this.
  19. Captain Moe

I am in the lobby!

Nx-007 likes this.
  20. Arpy

Be right there

Nx-007 likes this.