zerg rush kekeke

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by rType, Mar 10, 2008.

1. rType

rType Commander

2. MyCylon

MyCylon Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Thanks for posting! I've been waiting for something like this for some time now.
    Yeah, an HD version or at least one with slightly better quality would be great. Do you know where that was recorded?

3. Arrqh

Arrqh Vice Admiral Admiral

4. Arrqh

5. rType

rType Commander

^ I noticed the lings over anything else in that first video, the swarm is a beautiful sight to behold. :thumbsup:

6. Jenny Haniver

Jenny Haniver Boss Monster Mod Moderator

Awesome! I've been waiting for info on the Zerg in the new game.

7. zakkrusz

zakkrusz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I can't wait to play it. It's been so long since the last one I'd pretty much given up on any kind of sequel until a few months ago when I read about this one.

8. The Squire of Gothos

The Squire of Gothos Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Ah but doesn't that look sweet to behold. Shame I won't be able to run it on my current laptop, I'll just have to placate myself with the original.

9. MyCylon

Any ideas as to what it will take to run this game?

10. NCC1701

NCC1701 Commodore Commodore

^ As far as I know, Blizzard hasn't released minimum required specs for this game yet. I'd say keep an eye on the starcraft II homepage, they'll probably reveal them closer to the release date. But knowing Blizzard's "it'll be released when it's done policy" - which I might add I have no problem with, makes for a welcome change from the likes of EA et al - that might still be a year or two away.

11. Good Will Riker

Good Will Riker Admiral

Awesome!

This announcement debuted in South Korea! :cool:

12. MyCylon

Blizzard's games so far have rarely been on the forefront in terms of graphics or the likes so I'm hoping the requirements won't be totally out of this world. However, I can imagine that the large armies as well as an AI that will surely surpass the one in the original Starcraft will take their tolls.

And I'm also all for the "when it's done" policy. Much better than prematurely releasing games.

13. firehawk12

firehawk12 Fleet Admiral Admiral

EXILE + ATTON = GUUUUUUSH!!!! (pic by aimo)
    Yeah, I think Blizzard won't make a game of Crysis proportions. It will maybe require systems a bit more taxing that WoW, but I can't imagine much more.

Also, remember that this will be a Korean game first, so forcing all those PC Bangs to upgrade their systems to play SC2 will probably be a bad move.

14. darthraidr

darthraidr Commodore Commodore

15. MyCylon

^
    Downloading... :D

16. Twilight

Twilight Vice Admiral Admiral

Beaaauuuutiful. Thanks for posting! I want an HD version now :(

I can't wait for this game. Is there ***any** speculation on a possible release date?

17. MyCylon

^
    I think the Blizzard marketing guys would love if the game were made available this year - that'd be exactly ten years after the original was released.

However, I think they're really going to go with the "when it's done" philosophy. Don't forget they actually shelved an entire game (Starcraft: Ghost) when they weren't happy with it so I think they have pretty high standards for releasing games (btw. I'm sure SC II's fate won't be that of SC: Ghost - it's too important for that to happen).

18. Arrqh

19. rType

rType Commander

In one of the Battle.net Q&A threads, Karune indicated that SC2 will require a graphics card with PS2.0 support and 128MB of onboard RAM, which translates to Geforce FX/Radeon 9xxx and above... 2003 hardware.

20. Deleted 2

Deleted 2 Vice Admiral

I was really looking forward to this game, but having recently played Homeworld a lot, I'm not so sure that StarCraft is the alpha and omega of space strategy games anymore.