Your latest purchases, cont.

Yeah, having a computer that can decently run games (atleast to a point, for complex games something like Elder scrolls: Oblivion is about as intense as it can handle) means my brother and I have actually been buying some games from steam and GOG, so we wanted a controller because we hate keyboard controls. Its been working very well so far, with a few exceptions (trying to map keyboard controls to some older games is a bit of a pain). Definitely worth the purchase, though.

On topic, some more post X-Mas purchases:
$10 Steam Gift card
Dead Rising: Off the Record (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Collection (PS3)
Time and Eternity (PS3) - I bought this rpg blind. Apparently its an anime-ish game with a good deal of sexual humor, dating game elements and mediocre reviews :lol: Still, its a ps3 game I haven't played, and I wanted something different, so at the very least it will be...interesting.

Word. Sweet. I hope Microsoft brings the price down on them, they run a bit high.

Nice! What games are you going to get?

Woot! I got that game for my PS3 last year (the KH one).

Word. Sweet. I hope Microsoft brings the price down on them, they run a bit high.

Nice! What games are you going to get?

Woot! I got that game for my PS3 last year (the KH one).

For Steam I'm still trying to decide what to get with the rest of my Steam money (there is so much on sale) but I did get Star Wars Battlefront II (the original, obviously). I played hours and hours of that game against bots on my ps2, so it should be good for some mindless entertainment (when I get the controller working with the game properly, a shooting game with keyboard/mouse controls is basically unplayable for me).

Kingdom hearts should be fun. I played a bit of KH1 years ago on the PS2, but didn't get that far into it.

^ Congrats, which one did you get?
I've had mine (the 65EF9500) for a little over six months now and it's amazing.

For Steam I'm still trying to decide what to get with the rest of my Steam money (there is so much on sale) but I did get Star Wars Battlefront II (the original, obviously). I played hours and hours of that game against bots on my ps2, so it should be good for some mindless entertainment (when I get the controller working with the game properly, a shooting game with keyboard/mouse controls is basically unplayable for me).

Kingdom hearts should be fun. I played a bit of KH1 years ago on the PS2, but didn't get that far into it.

Cool.

Yea. I still got to start mine up. Been busy with some of my other games lately.

New Star Trek calendar
Almost $96 dollars worth of LUSH bath stuff.
Two bottles of sparkling apple cider
Doughnuts

Three books:
In the City of Bikes
Mean Streets: Confessions of a Nighttime Taxi Driver
The Big Necessity: the Unmentionable World of Human Waste and Why it Matters

Bought two sheet sets on sale at Bed, Bath & Beyond website. Got two sheet sets for $15 a piece, vs. 30 each. Yay!

$100 to get my car an oil change, a safety inspection and a new air filter. And for them to try to mash that lose panel underneath back into place. Didn't work. So I guess I'll have to break down and go to the dealership later this month. UGH.

Back