Your biggest sex fantasy

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CarpNCaptain, Mar 31, 2009.

1. thumbtack

thumbtack Commodore Commodore

Again?

2. Holdfast

Holdfast Fleet Admiral Admiral

You do realise if you're looking at us during the sex, you're really fantasising about screwing US, don't you? I feel... violated.

3. T'Baio

T'Baio Admiral Admiral

That post goes so well with your avatar.

:guffaw:

4. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

^
    See. Now a full night of hot-steamy lovin with a young Julie Andrews is something I can get behind. ...er literally.

5. Bloodwhiner

Bloodwhiner Commodore Commodore

I have a strong shaving fetish - by that I mean I like to shave my partner. That could just be her legs or pits but more is always fun.

My fantasy would be shaving my partner completely.. head to toe, then making long sweet love.

6. Plecostomus

Plecostomus Commodore

Six seems to be the upper limit for manageability for group activity... Odd-numbers can be fun as well if some partners are into DP.

Finding people like this isn't hard, at least we've never had any problems finding like-minded folk.

7. All Seeing Eye

All Seeing Eye Admiral

My fantasy is to have sex whilst stuck upside-down in a chimney stack.

8. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

^
    That's one way to ensure the chick will have a smokin' hot body.

9. Daneel

Daneel Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Emphasis mine. Yes, I'd imagine it would be easier to find like-minded people when you're part of a couple, but as I said, I am a single man. First I need to find an open-minded lady that's interested in trying it out with me... and therein lies the rub. Women like that are very popular on dating sites, and it seems I can never get their attention.

I haven't given up trying, though. ;)

10. FrontLine

FrontLine Nekkid Hedonistic Ethical Slut Admiral

Nope, you dont need a partner. I know of several single men who fully enjoy all sorts of fun. It can be done and with only minimal difficulty.

11. Daneel

^^^^^^
    Interesting... Any words of advice from the master? :D

12. exodus

exodus Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yes, strong in the Sex Force that one is.

13. Plecostomus

Plecostomus Commodore

It's all about your "sales pitch." You have to present yourself as interesting, not some dull sex-obsessed Trekker looking to watch chicks make out while you beat it like you owe yourself money.

Not saying you do that, but we've seen plenty of personal ads that come across that way.

PM me or look me up on MSN and I'll see if I can give some pointers.

14. An Officer

An Officer Vice Admiral Admiral

^ Wow. In this here place, you can get advice for anything from rosebushes to any other type of bushes... :lol:

15. Daneel

I knew it... my midi-chlorian count must be too low. :(

Thanks for the offer Plecostomus -- I may just take you up on it (and for the record, I don't think I'm presenting myself as a dull, sex-obsessed trekker --at least I hope I'm not ;)-- but I'll admit there's probably room for improvement in my approach).

16. FrontLine

FrontLine Nekkid Hedonistic Ethical Slut Admiral

Listen to the padwan. He is wise. Don't be an ass. Find some parties or clubs (on premise or off) that allow single men. Be prepared to pay a premium, but it will be worth it. Then hang out at the bar, dont be pushy, listen to the club / house rules, dont be pushy, be polite, dont be a pushy pervy ass (are you catching onto the theme) and eventually (Im not saying on the 1st night, or the 2nd night) a couple will find you. Then you determine if you want to play, talk, find out about limits, and if everything fits, have a blast.

17. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

One of my friends just answered an ad on a website posted by a couple and met them in a pub where they screened him for suitability, and that was it.

I suppose they could have been murderers or something, but they don't tend to advertise :lol: As long as you get their names and addresses and photos etc first and pass them on to somebody who knows what you are up to and where you are, it should be fine. We do live in a place with an incredibly low instance of violent crime though.

18. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Oh, all right, I admit it, I do have *one* fantasy. Right here. :devil:

seriously though, my *realistic* fantasy is just to meet someone - *one* woman, mind you - and that would be the end of the search. Romance is not dead...

Told you I was dull, eh? ;)

19. The Evil Dead

The Evil Dead Vice Admiral Admiral

I want to fire my penis into the air whilst yelling "Aaaaaaaaah!"

20. Daneel

Well, I can tell you that whatever problems I might have, being an ass isn't one of them. I strive to be as polite and respectful as possible -- especially when dealing with the fairer sex.

As for your idea of finding a club (not sure where or how I'd find a party), yes, I have considered it, and I've even looked into some around here. The impression I get is that on the rare occasion they let single gents into the place, they will be very selective about it, so I'm not sure what my chances would be -- but hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? I think, though, that I'd like to continue trying to find a "partner in crime" first before I try out the club scene. But who knows, my curiosity may just get the better of me before then... well, we'll see.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.
    :techman: