Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Enterprise is Great, Dec 14, 2012.
^^ That linked story you posted has him in the 60th Century via a time travel event.
Re-read the story.
^^ My head hasn't been very clear lately, don't know what I missed but I'll take your word for it, I've been more wrong than right lately.
Just saw Green Lantern. Sad that the show is ending.
- I'm not surprised that Razor is getting another color. I thought that might happen for a while now.
- The device that Aya used to go to the beginning of the universe reminded me of the engine of creation from Andromeda.
- I suspect that if Aya comes back, she'll be flesh and blood.
- It never occurred to me that the other corps should be there. It was an emergency situation with little time to prepare, and 30 minutes of screen time isn't enough to give us something like that anyway.
- No Sinestro Corps. Oh well. At least we got Larfleeze and Carol joining the Star Sapphires on a more permanent basis.
About Razer going blue... Looks like Gotham Central called it upthread.
I wonder if the shift would have been permanent though. It's possible that it might have just been a one-off thing or part of an arc before he goes back to red.
Something I thought about this morning - on YJ, it would appear that The Light partnered with the Reach just so they could convince Mongul to bring Warworld to Earth where The Light could steal it. Ha!
There's been a ton of speculation about exactly this going around.
The Light are being portrayed as actually intelligent and Savage seems to have true visions of empire. My favorite guess about what the 3rd season could have been: a forward time jump to an era in which the Light get everything they want. They're the open leaders of Earth, and Earth has become a power in the galaxy.
The video game Young Justice: Legacy, detailing the missing five years between seasons one and two, is now set for a September release.
You know, I was going to post this as if it was legit (as I just did with the post-credits scene "news" in the Man of Steel thread), but I felt that in this case it would be a bit too cruel.
Remember: THIS IS AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE
From Superman Homepage:
^Now, that's just too cruel a joke. Thanks for having mercy on us.
Yeah, I think it's too soon to do this to the fans.
Found a fun pic on Twitter, I just wish it was more readable when you expand it.
AskGreg has a new interview with Weisman
Separate names with a comma.