Wrestling (AEW, WWE, etc)

The crowd were really great. I don't know why they chose to support Io over Bianca but Io seemed very happy to be getting such a reaction and it turned into a great match. The Bad Bunny street fight was a lot of fun. He seems to be basically a God in Puerto Rico.

They gave Roman a new belt on Smackdown the other night. It looks pretty good, even though the only difference seemed to be the gold color. Also I've been seeing HHH making a lot of announcements lately. Maybe they are trying to assure fans that he's still in Charge, despite Vince returning.

He was WAY too young to have passed.

May he R.I.P.

He's definitely going into the WWE HoF next year for all his accomplishments in his life.

Just like Eddie Guerrero before him.

What's sad is that we only lost Brodie a few years back, now we're down to 1 out of 3 members of the Original Trio of "The Wyatt family" being alive in "Erick RedBeard". If you count the OG 4, that means we have 2 out of 4 members remaining if you add in "Braun Strowman" who is IRL GodFather to Bray & Jojo's son Knash.

I was watching highlights of last night's Smackdown show and I teared up a few times. Ending the show with the lantern in the ring was really hard. Can't believe he was only 36.

Wrestlers in modern times have been taking better care of themselves and having longer and longer careers, so a death like Bray Wyatt's really feels like a shock. His era of wrestling was years past when I was watching regularly, but he always seemed like an interesting character, and he was definitely a creative guy.

RIP Windham Rotunda aka Bray Wyatt

I have been watching a lot of his clips lately, and even watched his Firefly Funhouse match with John Cena. Say what you want about how it might not have been a match in a traditional sense, but for a pandemic that shut anything down, that was enough to be a "Wrestlmania Moment" for me because of how creative and unique it was. Matches in Wrestling are the same as telling stories in tv or movies. That match told a story you could probably only tell in extreme pandemic circumstances. He was really creative and it sucks how much WWE (Maybe just Vince) kept him down.

If anything I'm surprised there hasn't been much talk about his storyline with Alexa Bliss. I really didn't watch the whole thing (Like I said, I mostly watch clips and Youtube videos) but that storyline made Alexa's career at this point.

Did anyone watch Wrestlemania this weekend? That was a hell of a show, and Cody finished the story. I've not watched Mania a lot, but that end felt like a strong finale to a TV show. I even got emotional at the end. Made the entire weekend worth it.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it. I suppose with the story finished I don’t need to watch WWE anymore. :)
I was expecting the main event to be way more chaotic than it actually was. I’m also surprised Stone Cold didn’t come out to take out the Rock. He must have been unavailable.
Rock taking out Cena so easily made me laugh. Obviously he’s no match for the Final Boss. :)

Back