Wow! 1/25 scale TOS Enterprise…

Enterprise is very like a 3-sided pyramid standing on its head…the Art Asylum TOS could stand freely.

Maybe a reclining giant bas relief?

Voyager would have been easier—you could probably make a 1/1 airship with that.
A shuttle in a kid’s playground….

Wait…a V-8 engine block without cylinders…that V about the same angle as the nacelle supports?

there you go..

Last edited:
I was actually thinking about building a 1/6 scale bridge but the 6 ft. diameter of the bridge kind of put me off as it'd end up either in my garage upstairs, or in my basement. I can't imagine building the whole ship at 1/25 scale.

By mentioning Kimble, I was referring to this. It has a lot of hull in place, but big sections are removed. Mr Trek seems intent on doing the whole ship, so it would either have to be like a chest of slide-out drawers, or be open. If open, only the first layer of spaces would be visible, so you may be right and he will skin slide-out drawer-decks.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kSamJC4A...00-h630-p-k-no-nu/uss-enterprise-overview.jpg

Just watched all these videos from Mr Trek. Very ambitious. Based on his comments about moving the corridor farther in on the seventh deck, I don't think the impact of the undercut has fully hit him, yet. (Apparently, FJ minimized it mostly as well...)

Just watched all these videos from Mr Trek. Very ambitious. Based on his comments about moving the corridor farther in on the seventh deck, I don't think the impact of the undercut has fully hit him, yet. (Apparently, FJ minimized it mostly as well...)
Oh believe me I've studied that undercut on the saucer section with fascination for years. It's not a problem at all to move the deck 7 corridor back. There is plenty of room in that undercut part for low-ceiling storage compartments, easy access wiring and water circulation pipes and systems. Great you watched all the videos!

I could be wrong, but I told Mike that I shared his project in the Fan Art forum of the TBBS after first seeing him share it on the Facebook group of Star Trek - The Original Series that we're both members of. I told him there were a lot of like minded fans around here.

And now he is here with his own thread.

Back