WIP Enterprise F , revisited

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by dubeau, Dec 1, 2007.

1. dubeau

dubeau Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

update:

[​IMG]

2. shipfisher

shipfisher Commander Red Shirt

Beautiful mate. :thumbsup: Well out there in Atolm territory, though Enterprise Z or so seems more fitting.

3. regemet

regemet Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I am thinking she gets more beautiull as she goes foreward. I cannot wai to see the end result

4. dubeau

update:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Kinda funky. I like it, but I agree with what was said above, Ent-F seems a little too soon. This looks more like the Enterprise for a whole new generation.

6. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

^Doesn't mean it's not. Trek hasn't exactly stuck to the same timeline, er, all of the time...

7. dubeau

And it doesn't mean that Enterprise F was a ship that came from a parallel reality, when the Enterprise E disappear...At least it's the last rumor I heard.

8. dubeau

Update:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Epsilon IX

Epsilon IX Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

^This is what the Enterprise J from "Azati Prime" should have looked like. A couple of questions however: is that pod on top of the rollbar supposed to be a torpedo launcher (like the Miranda and Akira class), a sensor pod (like the Nebula class) or an impulse engine? Also where abouts are the warp nacelles going to be situated?

10. dubeau

The pod on top, is the singularity engine. That generate an artificial worm hole in redundancy. Nothing too fancy ;) .

11. dubeau

Update. As for the engine most of them aren't done yet. There are impulse, warp and singularity, and they are all located on the engine ring.

[​IMG]

12. Colonel Midnight

Colonel Midnight Vice Admiral Premium Member

^ Has she taken damage in that photo (starboard side, just forward of the ring)??

I like it overall, I must say -- although the width of the ring, IMO, needs to be greater/wider, in order to balance out the design. Right now she's giving off too much of the ENT-D's ungainly/awkwardness... Just IMO, of course.

Cheers,
    -CM-

13. Squiggy

Squiggy FrozenToad Admiral

I think this would be much more suited to an E-G or an E-H. Making this the next Enterprise after the Sovereign is too much of a drastic leap in a bunch of technologies we don't know too much about.

14. dubeau

The Enterprise F came accidentally from a parrallel universe, where technologies did evolve after the Voyager return. The Enterprise E was missing during that period, so no new Enterprise were in construction. The Enterprise E will be discover in The Expense. Ensue the infamous Interdimensionnal Aliens war, for two years. The destruction/invasion of Vulcan. The exode to earth and Romulus. The alliance with the Xindi. But the war will have grave effects on parralel worlds. Enterprise A will appear eventually, from an universe where Romulians where the first to make first contact. In the end Enterprise F will find itself trap into another parrallel world, and Enterprise A in our world. And you would have two adventures going on into the same show. Enterprise A and Enterprise F in a parrallel world.

Just my fantasy.

15. Squiggy

16. dubeau

Well, you have a context now... :lol:

17. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

In a word:

Fanboy.

18. dubeau

:lol:

I think it's more delirium from the severe cold and flu I had this week (and still have...). So, I am sure you will excuse my lack of reason. The flu is quite tenacious this year...

19. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Been there.

As for your design, not too bad. I think I like it, but I also prefer more "traditional" designs.

True story, though I cannot prove it.

I designed the Enterprise-E before Star Trek did. Honestly. One of my earliest fan designs was of a ship that looked eerily familiar to what the Enterprise-E did but I designed it around the time TNG came to an end.

My concept though was a mid 25th Enterprise and the ship was a mile long. It was, sort of, my more subdued version of the USS Fanboy.

20. Squiggy

Like this?

[​IMG]