Who Are Your Favorite Animated Characters And Why?

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Michael, May 17, 2008.

1. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

2. TGTheodore

TGTheodore Writer Admiral

Gesundheit.

--Ted

3. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

I can't believe I forgot to say the Warner Brothers and their sister Dot and Pinky and the Brain. :brickwall:

4. Herkimer Jitty

Herkimer Jitty Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

-Animaniacs, Freakazoid, etc. - Such lunacy, this whole family of Spielberg-helmed toons brought insanity back to its proper place in the cartoon world. And the characters were darned memorable and fresh, to boot!

-Morbo, Zapp Brannigan - Futurama's best secondary characters, hands-down.

-Spike Spiegel - This cat is too cool for words, daddy-o

-Coop Cooplowski - The lead character in Megas XLR, Coop was absolutley the perfect lead for a total smack-down of the mecha-anime genre.

-Brock Sampson - Pulpy comic book action hero brought to new ridicuolous extremes. Dr. Orpheus's Dr. Strange/Vincent Price gig gets an honorable mention here.

5. unimatrix7

unimatrix7 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I guess my favourite would have to be the Road Runner. He/she just never gets old, and even after all these years 'Meep Meep!' still makes me smile. What more can ya ask from an animated bird thing?

Lisa Simpson is a close second, ever since that Simpsons ep 'Round Springfield which gives me the serious happies.

After them and in no particular order Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles 'Tails' Prower and the LocoRoco