Spoilers What's the weapon?

WarpFactorZ

Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
The Ready Room teaser from Ep 6 establishes that the portal device was not the main weapon that was "burgled" from Daystrom Station. So... what do we think the main weapon is? I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest (based on Matalas' affinity for STII and III) that it is -- or is related to -- the Genesis device.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Conceivable. Is there another genesis device since Khan used the one from their research facility? I suppose the Klingons were still worried about in STIV.

I'm going to hope that it isn't, and SF didn't have backup devices, but would not be surprised. It wasn't something I'd considered.

I was going to say Jack Crusher himself was the weapon, but then Daystrom seems to be geared towards holding computers and machinery and not biological weapons...

Iconian Computer virus? Daystrome Institute deals with robotics and AI mainly, so Iconian computer virus tech could be researched by their department.

Perhaps someone will try to unleash the virus on Starfleet during Frontier day whilst all of the ships are together in one place? They would all go USS Yamato. This would however all be a little bit *too* similar to…

The Prodigy season 1 finale where the Vau N’Akat destroy a load of Starfleet ships with a similar virus
:shrug:

Has it already been stolen? Then it's probably not Lore. Since the visions are very red, perhaps it's red matter :eek:

The AI protecting Daystrom is a combination of a repurposed Lore and Moriarty.

The weapon is a device that can transform solids into changelings. Jack Crusher is needed to power it. Ian McKellan will be revealed to be the Big Bad this season.

I'd thought originally that Lore was the security system and the "key" to getting in is Moriarty, since he's created to outsmart Data. But now, it's likely Lore is the weapon.

Spacedock. During Frontier Day, many thousands will die as it explodes and eventually crashes on Starfleet HQ.

The weapon is going to be a device that allows the retrieval of the 2800 "Disappeared" Dominion ships from the Bajor wormhole.

What better than a massive dominion fleet that as far as they are concerned, the war is still raging.

Back