What Song Are You Listening to Right Now

Bon Jovi's "Thank you for Loving me", a song I had no idea existed until today, when I saw it paired with my favorite Trek ship. It made my day.

Awesome song and you can see (hear) very well why Devin Townsend loves Anneke's voice so much.:mallory:
The Gathering - Travel

A great song from one of my favorite bands
Beyond the Black - Dancing in the Dark

96,000 from In the Heights

"My eyes adored you. Though I never laid a hand on you, my eyes adored you"

There's a saying that doesn't have the same meaning anymore. Use to be if you laid your hands on someone, it was meant as a nice, soothing thing, perhaps even a healing thing. Now, it's oddly come to mean molesting or battering someone.

I've very much enjoyed Gary Numan's most recent albums, love the way he uses synths. :mallory:
Gary Numan - Love Hurt Bleed

:luvlove:

Some of his newer material is clearly no less spellbinding with tone and depth and interpretation-driven of lyrics as his classic stuff of musical storytelling, which still holds up - like this:

Still is as wonderful as ever.

I wish eyeliner would come back in popularity, but I'd say the same thing for most early-80s New Romantic/Post-Punk style and that's a whole other subject...

Also, I'm glad he didn't do a follow-up based on that famous world-renowned book, "Everyone Poops"... but he'd manage to make something genuinely stylized and more interesting than that kids' book ever could...

Back